On 13 June 2018, Redstor will be exhibiting for the first time at the MyBroadband Cloud Conference 2018 at Gallagher Estate, Midrand. Redstor is a cloud data management company with 20-years’ experience in providing state of the art solutions.
Redstor Pro is a unified backup and recovery, archiving and disaster recovery solution giving users access to their data instantly regardless of location. Data can be intuitively and securely managed throughout its lifecycle from a single, centralised console.
Cloud technologies are now widely used across many industries; security is no longer a concern and rightly so. Redstor is at the forefront of cloud data protection and management, giving organisations greater control, better security and quicker access while meeting 24/7 business models. Unified backup and recovery, archiving and disaster recovery gives organisations the perfect platform to deal with retention requirements, access needs and to comply with data protection laws.
Data is growing, and primary storage costs are on the rise. Redstor Pro is instantly scalable to meet the needs of your growing data and can intelligently archive data to secondary storage, freeing up capacity and remaining available for when it is needed.
Redstor’s InstantData engine drives the solution, keeping all the benefits of cloud and the performance of a local system. By instantly streaming data as it is accessed you no longer have to restore a whole server, folder or file before you can work on it. Downtime will be a thing of the past.
We’ll be at stand 21 so if you’re at the show be sure to stop by, we’d love to show you why we’re the trusted solution for thousands of organisations and why our software, which is developed and supported from South Africa, is Africa’s number 1 backup and recovery, archiving and disaster recovery solution.
We’ll also be talking about:
- How to protect your environment against cyber-threats such as ransomware
- Reducing data management costs
- Unifying protection
- Redstor’s roadmap – as developed in South Africa
Who are Redstor?
Redstor is a next generation cloud data management company offering instant access to archive and backup data, and rapid disaster recovery, from a single unified platform. With offices in Johannesburg and Stellenbosch, the company has developed its own proprietary technology stack that facilitates rapid data migrations, zero downtime and rapid search, reducing risks and dramatically lowering the overall costs of data management. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021