‘I know that what I’ve learned in the past two years will help me for the rest of my life. My hope is that you will see yourself reflected in my own journey, and . . . consider who you will become in this new world of ours. Who we all might become.’
If you’re suffering from a crisis of meaning, you’re not alone. In this powerful new book, future strategist John Sanei shares how he found ways to cope with the uncertainty that has been all around us in the past two years. Lockdown meant his career came to a screeching halt, he was living with his parents and then had to battle loneliness until he reached the point of reassessing who he was and what he wanted from life.
Infused with empathy and personal anecdote, Who Do We Become? explores our individual responsibility to evolve into more decent, dynamic version of ourselves, our businesses and humanity as a whole, especially in times of crisis. Travel with John as he maps out our strange, new world and lays down a path to reframe our thinking, to recognise our discomfort, to survive and thrive.
“I CAN FOCUS ON WHAT I HAVE, INSTEAD OF WHAT I DO NOT HAVE, OR WHAT I HAVE LOST, SIMPLY BECAUSE NOTHING COMES FROM CONSTANTLY GOING OVER WHAT IS LACKING” John Sanei
- Opening a business in South Africa? | #Insight | Business Brunch | Bjorn Salsone | Ankita Vyas Bohra | Indiana House - August 18, 2022
- Why is EQ so important? | #Insight | #Coaching | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Anja van Beek | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- When can South African stop eating meat? | #Insight | Big Fish Stories | Eitan Stern | Brett Thompson | Mzansi Meat Co | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- Why getting LinkedIn right is vital for your career | #Insights | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Nompumelelo Mshengu | #Podcast - August 17, 2022
- The strain of holding the sword by the blade: The health and well-being of women in our poorest communities | #Insights | Charmaine Gola | The Love Trust - August 16, 2022
- What do architects actually do? | #BusinesBrunch | #Business | #Entrepreneur | Bjorn Salsone | Michelle Maltz Shevelew | M2S Architects | #Podcast - August 16, 2022
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022