“I’m lovin’ it”—I’m sure you can sing this jingle and recognize the brand behind it. The same goes with other tunes and music related to other brands, news programs, movies, sports programs or commercials. All remarkable and famous sounds are usually the result of sound marketing strategies, which consist in creating unique audios for advertising campaigns or media programs to let people recognize a product or service just using the auditory system.
Sound marketing, also called audio branding, enables companies to create memorable identities and improve brand recognition by targeting a sense in addition to vision or sight. Hearing and memorizing a sound is, in fact, highly effective in marketing campaigns since people tend to use all five senses to determine behavior or categorize experiences. Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee, hosts of our weekly Marketing & Leadership show, delve into the world of Sound Marketing and how it has to be part of your marketing strategy in the current marketing environment and how podcasting gives your brand its own unique sound, voice and insights to your markets.
If you would like to discuss sound branding or podcasting – please connect with [email protected]
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022