2012 has been a very difficult year for businesses due to both the local and international macro-economic situation with instability in both Europe and the United States. Many CMO’s (Chief Marketing officers) have spent the year reflecting and planning on where the industry is moving to and preparing mentally for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
The established control paradigm used in marketing is becoming outdated very quickly due to the rise of the internet and more accessible technology. This tension between being in control of a brand vs. being interactive with consumers is the main problem facing marketers; strategy and planning should be decreased in favour of a more agile form of marketing that listens and adapts to what consumers are telling both the marketers and the brand itself.
In the episode of #MarketingBiz Luisa Mazinter from TheMarketingSite.com and associate director at Vivaldi Partners, Ulrich Meyer-Höllings take a look at the challenges and changes that took place in 2012, but also looking ahead to 2013.
— UlrichMeyer-Höllings (@meyerhoellings) October 18, 2012
— Vivaldi Partners (@VivaldiPartners) December 13, 2012
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) December 2, 2012
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021