Ingenuity and innovative problem solving is exactly what Xanita (paper composite board manufacturer), Intamarket Graphics (supplier of quality vinyl materials and specialty products to the signage and graphics industry) and Intamed (supplier of medical equipment and consumables to the surgical and aesthetic market) did to solve the possible shortage of hospital beds.
With over 5000 recorded infections – of which almost 4000 were confirmed over a four-week period – South Africa is gearing up for an increase in COVID-19 patients as the country begins to ease its lock-down regulations. In preparation, hotels and convention centres are being converted into makeshift healthcare centres and field hospitals are being created in every province. These loclal innovators have come up with an ingenious design that makes affordable, quick-to-assemble and easily sanitised beds available to government.
Watch how quickly and easily these beds and partitions are setup – from flat-packed to constructed in 45min with 3 persons, no on-site tooling and no electricity required. Lightweight & durable, fast turn-around times, 100% repulpable, non-toxic and no VOC’s.
This cost-effective solution is designed to be rolled out using existing infrastructure, with no need for investment in costly rapid construction efforts. With this innovative solution they can have places like Gallagher estate or the CTICC converted into medical overflow facilities within a matter of hours.
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020