Verint® Systems Inc. has announced the availability of its enhanced cloud-based Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solution. This latest release reinforces and supports Verint’s ongoing strategy to provide innovative solutions that optimize customer engagement.
Verint Enterprise Feedback Management™ helps organizations gain a better understanding of how well they are meeting customer expectations. The feature-rich solution includes industry-leading functions around survey design and deployment—two areas where Verint achieved the top ranking in analyst firm DMG Consulting LLC’s 2015-2016 Enterprise Feedback Management Product and Market Report1—in addition to analysis across web-based, SMS, IVR and mobile deployments.
In the latest Verint Enterprise Feedback Management release, organizations can take advantage of several key feature enhancements to advance mobile engagement, personalization and productivity.
Enhanced Support for SMS
SMS surveys have become increasingly popular for very short, immediate post-transaction feedback. Historically, SMS has been a very popular form of surveying in Asia/Pacific, EMEA and South Africa and it’s gaining in popularity in North America. SMS support includes:
• Authoring of an SMS survey in the same EFM interface used for web surveys
• Management and execution of SMS survey campaigns based on proactive invitations and participant opt-in keyword(s)
• Cross-channel survey support by sending an SMS invite to participants with a link to web surveys
More Personalized and Engaging Experiences for Customers
Through smarter surveys, users are better able to contextualize the experiences based on profile, details of recent interactions and channel. Channel specific features—such as verbatim voice responses in IVR surveys and photo upload questions in mobile and desktop surveys—help reduce customer effort and survey fatigue, while also providing rich and actionable insights.
Productivity Enhancements to Improve Responsiveness of CX Teams
Customer experience teams play a critical role in gathering and interpreting feedback, and helping their organizations make cultural and operational changes. This latest release of the Verint solution extends the enterprise-quality capabilities with significant productivity improvements, including simplified management of multiple, more complex surveys, easier audience management, and enhanced reporting management.
“Direct customer feedback continues to be the underlying driver of measuring the customer experience. With our most recent EFM release, we are continuing to innovate on behalf of our customers,” says Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager, strategic operations, Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™. “Meeting the needs of customers is our focus and providing continued solution innovation around EFM and our other customer analytics solutions, is front and center in our Actionable Intelligence® strategy.”
Behind the scenes
Verint® is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence®, which has become a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth. By empowering organizations with crucial insights, Verint solutions enable decision makers to anticipate, respond and take action, and make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Our solutions are designed to address three important areas of the actionable intelligence market: customer engagement optimization; security intelligence; and fraud, risk and compliance. Verint’s vision is to create A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence®, and today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—already benefit from this vision. Learn more at www.verint.com and NASDAQ: VRNT.
- Urgent call to review Fuel Pricing in SA | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022