Network Alliance is an established national ICT service provider a track record of almost two decades of proactive, value-add service to the market – focusing specifically on small-to-medium businesses (the SMME environment).
”Despite the challenges that exist in the market today, there is an increase in take-up of technology to ensure businesses remain competitive and relevant”
“The lack of skills in the technology sector is still a concern and the reality is that all software and hardware procurement is directly linked to Rate of Exchange, which is continuously rising.
However, we are encouraged by the increasing levels of technology adoption and application within the SME space… it reflects a fast-maturing marketplace,” he says.
So there is a faster rate of adoption, but more for the business owner/ CEO to think about in terms of technology acquisition and strategic application.
Against this backdrop and the evolution of the cloud services model, which is now particularly attractive to the fledgling business, Raymond offers insight into what, why, how and when an investment in technology services can pay off for a business.
Network Alliance can be found here: http://www.nwa.co.za/network_alliance_about_us.html
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021