Mobile tech has the ability to simplify business flow and enable efficient yard execution.
Trackmatic, innovative provider of disruptive tech solutions to the supply chain and logistics industry, is presenting its market-leading inbound yard execution management solution at the 40th Annual SAPICS conference. The solution, Link, is designed to enable simple and efficient inbound logistics. It is both cost-effective and comprehensive in its capabilities, transforming how organisations within the supply chain approach the complexities of yard management and control.
“There is a pervasive belief that managing the yard requires a hefty IT platform investment,” says David Slotow, Chief Executive Officer of Trackmatic. “However, thanks to innovation and the ubiquity of technology, this is no longer true. Today, the supply chain organisation can transform how it approaches yard execution with a simple and effective solution that’s designed to make life easier and more efficient.”
Slotow will be delivering an in-depth technical talk that examines how Trackmatic places simplified mobile technology into the hands of yard and security personnel. This not only allows for the inbound logistics teams to enjoy real time and insightful operational control, but it assures operations managers of improved visibility, safety, security and transparency. The impact on the supply chain is significant and measurable, reducing truck turnaround times, increasing operational efficiency and delivering substantive cost savings.
The presentation will provide rich insight into how one solution can transform the complexity of yard management with the simple pressing of a few buttons. Slotow will examine the specifications of this WMS agnostic platform and the technology that enables it. It is scheduled to take place in room 10 at 11 am on Monday 11th at the conference. Trackmatic is a key participant in the 40th Annual SAPICS conference, as the event presents the ideal opportunity to forge new relationships and showcase its cutting-edge people-led, technology enabled solutions.
Technology is an agent of change but people are the catalyst. Trackmatic simplifies logistics through people led, technology enabled mobile solutions. Formed in 2009 by visionary CEO David Slotow, Trackmatic strives to be not just excellent but exceptional. South Africa’s leading logistics companies turn to Trackmatic as their preferred technology partner because they see things differently, striving to build world class software solutions that enable clients to perfect their business flow and achieve their operational KPIs.
Trackmatic is a pathfinder. They pioneer, collaborate, trailblaze and continuously create technology solutions to solve logistics industry challenges.
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021