Whether its a family heirloom, a new asset or perhaps an aging gift, all things have a value. These values matter as they can help determine ones worth or that of a business too, all of which is important for government regulations, insurance and even shareholders in the case of business….
Today we chat to Gavin Commins of the Valuator group about the process one goes about to evaluate the worth of assets as well as the company as a whole.
The Group’s management has been strengthened with a team assembled by Commins to offer clients the best professional service possible covering all the unique and highly specialised range of valuation services offered.
Compliance and ensuring that our valuations cover the new international regulations is top priority. We have qualified and, as important, experienced staff in all the key valuation services we offer.
This, in turn, is backed up by our on-going Service Excellence campaign.
Commins mentioned that clients should do their homework prior to appointing Valuers. We often see qualified Valuers securing work and signing reports, yet their knowledge and skill in that field of expertise is limited. Professional valuations need to stand up for scrutiny in a court of law and this is why we focus on compliance, training, education and the skilled expertise required for all our services offered. Currently the Group has 3 Candidate Valuers all mentored by senior Valuers in the Group.
The Group is well positioned to service clients nationally,with offices in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg (with plans to open in Port Elizabeth within the next few months).
Brokers in particular are keen to use the Groups “one stop” valuation package, especially nationally. Besides South Africa, the Group has licensee offices in Zambia & Ghana with Tanzania currently under negotiation as well as our own office in Mauritius.
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022