In this week’s edition of Marketing Biz, Luisa Mazinter shares more insights from the DMA 2012; focusing specifically on the session: The agency of the future. The critical question being: Will the traditional agency model survive. Luisa mentions that a lot of the debate about the agency of the future is on the topic of whether agencies will be integrated and digitalized or become more specialized and more nimble…?
In today’s modern and globalised world, the liabilities of the traditional media houses are becoming more apparent: Building a brand in the 21st Century, where every dollar/pound/euro/rand is important to clients, rather than winning awards for campaigns.
Success for an agency in the future is finding the right link between a multitude of media sources and the right skill and creative set to execute the brands plans and goals through a creative and engaging platform for consumers. It’s no longer about the size of the agency or how many offices it has; it’s about understanding the clients goals and working with them to achieve them.
Luisa Mazinter in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— Luisa Mazinter (@Lumaz) November 3, 2012
Join Grant Jansen (@Kapetonian) every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio. Stay in touch with Grant at @Biz_Radio on twitter, Biz_radio on Skype, studio BBM 279DF0DD and [email protected] to mail him.
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020