Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions, is pleased that the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Thank You Creativity campaign – a love letter to imagination and craft as well as a reminder of their purpose and power – has been officially rolled out across industry media. It features a cross-section of communications professionals who were asked to sum up why they’re thankful for creativity.
The first in a three-part film series has also been released, exploring the creative journey, tracing the influences and sources of inspiration that put people on a creative path and reminding us to keep following it.
Cannes Lions has created a dedicated site where inspirational seminars and award-winning case studies are freely available to the public for the first time. The site also hosts a podcast series revisiting classic campaigns, with commentary provided by the people behind them and those they’ve influenced, as well as a series of “creative exercises” – thought-starting activities contributed by the industry, for the industry. thankyoucreativity.com is to be a permanent resource, built to help encourage and enable creativity outside of the annual Festival week.
The Thank You Creativity campaign also offers free seminars. “This is the first time ever that the festival offers insights in this manner. Lions Archives – the digital home of the international festival of creativity – contains seminars, winning work and case films, but at a charge. The Thank You Creativity campaign seminars, however, will be offered to the industry for free, which is a great value to all brand communications professionals,” explains Cinemark’s Tshireletso Yvonne Diogo.
The Thank You Creativity global film advertising campaign is being screened at Ster-Kinekor Theatres from 8 April for four weeks. Make sure you don’t miss this true tribute to creativity on the big screen!
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- Why learning and development matters – An empowered employee shares his thoughts | #Insights | Tebogo Sethabela | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace promotes creativity and productivity | #LunchtimeSeries | #Marketing | #Insights | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021