Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions, is pleased that the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity Thank You Creativity campaign – a love letter to imagination and craft as well as a reminder of their purpose and power – has been officially rolled out across industry media. It features a cross-section of communications professionals who were asked to sum up why they’re thankful for creativity.
The first in a three-part film series has also been released, exploring the creative journey, tracing the influences and sources of inspiration that put people on a creative path and reminding us to keep following it.
Cannes Lions has created a dedicated site where inspirational seminars and award-winning case studies are freely available to the public for the first time. The site also hosts a podcast series revisiting classic campaigns, with commentary provided by the people behind them and those they’ve influenced, as well as a series of “creative exercises” – thought-starting activities contributed by the industry, for the industry. thankyoucreativity.com is to be a permanent resource, built to help encourage and enable creativity outside of the annual Festival week.
The Thank You Creativity campaign also offers free seminars. “This is the first time ever that the festival offers insights in this manner. Lions Archives – the digital home of the international festival of creativity – contains seminars, winning work and case films, but at a charge. The Thank You Creativity campaign seminars, however, will be offered to the industry for free, which is a great value to all brand communications professionals,” explains Cinemark’s Tshireletso Yvonne Diogo.
The Thank You Creativity global film advertising campaign is being screened at Ster-Kinekor Theatres from 8 April for four weeks. Make sure you don’t miss this true tribute to creativity on the big screen!
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021