Cape Town, South Africa — Organisers of TEDxTableMountain have confirmed the venue for their second annual day of inspirational talks given by local thought leaders. This nonprofit, independently produced event, operated under license from TED, will be held at The African Dance Theatre, 44 Long Street (corner Hout Street) in Cape Town.
Organised along the theme of “Exploring the Edge,” the conference will gather over 15 experts in various fields and disciplines to discuss the concept of the “Edge”. Leading thinkers, artists, entrepreneurs, philosophers and entertainers representing such diverse fields as technology, entertainment, visual and performance art, design, politics, music, ecology, and education, among others.
Where will the “Edge” be in the future, and is surpassing that “Edge” key to our existence? Is pushing the boundaries of the “Edge” a good or a bad thing? What kind of people are the ones who “push the Edge”? These questions and more will be explored.
“Being a TEDx organiser is in itself, an exploration of personal edges. It is hard work, intense, and also incredibly rewarding. The massive upwelling of TEDx events worldwide is testament to the great longing that so many likeminded people have -‐ to unearth the genius within each of us -‐ and to be part of a global community of thought leaders” – Candice Pelser, TEDxTableMountain.
“TEDx provides an invitation to be changed, whether through speaking, organizing or listening. It offers an opportunity for the collective mingling of thoughts and ideas. It is both awe-‐inspiring and humbling to witness and experience the ‘newness’ that emerges from a TEDx event, I describe it as: thought alchemy in motion.” – Marion Adamson, organising committee, TEDxTableMountain.
Confirmed speakers are announced daily and further information is available via the TEDxTableMountain website.
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020