Cape Town, South Africa — Organisers of TEDxTableMountain have confirmed the venue for their second annual day of inspirational talks given by local thought leaders. This nonprofit, independently produced event, operated under license from TED, will be held at The African Dance Theatre, 44 Long Street (corner Hout Street) in Cape Town.
Organised along the theme of “Exploring the Edge,” the conference will gather over 15 experts in various fields and disciplines to discuss the concept of the “Edge”. Leading thinkers, artists, entrepreneurs, philosophers and entertainers representing such diverse fields as technology, entertainment, visual and performance art, design, politics, music, ecology, and education, among others.
Where will the “Edge” be in the future, and is surpassing that “Edge” key to our existence? Is pushing the boundaries of the “Edge” a good or a bad thing? What kind of people are the ones who “push the Edge”? These questions and more will be explored.
“Being a TEDx organiser is in itself, an exploration of personal edges. It is hard work, intense, and also incredibly rewarding. The massive upwelling of TEDx events worldwide is testament to the great longing that so many likeminded people have -‐ to unearth the genius within each of us -‐ and to be part of a global community of thought leaders” – Candice Pelser, TEDxTableMountain.
“TEDx provides an invitation to be changed, whether through speaking, organizing or listening. It offers an opportunity for the collective mingling of thoughts and ideas. It is both awe-‐inspiring and humbling to witness and experience the ‘newness’ that emerges from a TEDx event, I describe it as: thought alchemy in motion.” – Marion Adamson, organising committee, TEDxTableMountain.
Confirmed speakers are announced daily and further information is available via the TEDxTableMountain website.
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020
- Do you want to go to MONEY SCHOOL? |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu | Nabeel Khan |#MoneyTalks |#podcast - December 15, 2020
- CARING IS THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP |#kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #leadership | John Joubert |#cocacola |Peninsula Beverages - December 14, 2020