Have you ever wondered how the rescue services started in South Africa? Who were the men and women behind it? , and what life on the front line is like for paramedics, ER nurses and doctors?
Tales from my Stethoscope is a podcast series proudly produced and hosted by ebizradio.com as a place to honour those on the Emergency front lines in South Africa; so they can share their stories; sometimes traumatic, sometimes life changing and sometimes just funny. In episode 1 we find out about the two men who started and changed the landscape of emergencies services in South African and the impact they have had on thousands of paramedics and ER doctors and nurses.
Sit back and relax and lets listen to their stories.
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021
- Residential Juristic Entities explained and a look to Budget 2021 | #eBizProperty | Michael Schaefer of ZDFin | Podcast - February 15, 2021