FinTech specialist recruitment agency TalentintheCloud has received further investment from Richard Alden, entrepreneur and former CEO of one of Africa’s largest technology companies. The undisclosed investment will be used to build and market a new generation of recruitment models in Africa.
Africa is a hive of FinTech activity and innovation, bringing enormous opportunities to the continent’s large and educated population of young potential employees along with an increase in foreign investment, technical advances and economic growth. The financial technology industry is a major contributor to sub-Saharan Africa’s economic output and employs over three million people directly and indirectly in the region. Platforms like TalentintheCloud are transforming the employment industry by using artificial intelligence, machine learning and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies to further streamline the hiring process.
CEO of TalentintheCloud Darren Franks says that the investment will be used to launch Talent Hub, Africa’s first talent portal dedicated to the FinTech sector. “This new generation recruitment model will focus on inclusiveness and enable FinTechs of all sizes to have access to talent that they’ve not ever had access to before.” Together with recruiting, Talent Hub will give FinTechs an opportunity to present their businesses in a digital, content-rich way never seen before in the sector.
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021