SaSalutes, an initiative driven by Mediclinic and the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a platform created for the public to share their thank you’s with all South Africa’s healthcare teams on the frontline every night.
The SaSalutes videos uploaded by the public at SaSalutes.co.za are edited into thirty second spots that get broadcast every night on national TV for the whole country to see. E-TV have already provided two weeks of prime time spots with the thirty second clips cut to Freshlyground’ s hit single “I’d Like” which the group donated to the campaign at no cost. The clips feature South Africans from all across the country and show individuals, as well as families, expressing their gratitude while responsibly self-isolating at the same time. Transit TV, a division of Provantage Media Group, has also donated free airtime in support of this initiative. JCDecaux, the global outdoor advertising company has donated digital OOH sites giving added coverage to SaSalutes.
Says Koert Pretorius, Mediclinic Southern Africa CEO, “Our front-line healthcare teams are selflessly defending our country against this pandemic and we are proud to support an initiative that amplifies the country’s voices of support and gratitude towards these heroes beyond the streets and across the nation.”
Says Dawn Rowlands, CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network. “We’re thrilled to be able to shine a light on what’s happening on our streets across South Africa, and it’s been inspiring to see the thank you video’s pouring in from the public. We hope it will give our medical workers fuel to continue their incredible care-giving.”
If you’d like to submit a thank you video, it can be uploaded at SaSalutes.co.za
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Franc(ly) – saving and investing is now accessible to everyone | #LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Sebastian Patel | Franc | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Your Digital Health | #HealthMatters | CIPLA | Ryan o’ Connor | Pam Lourenco |#Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- 14-year old Author & Poet is changing the way we look at Mental Health | #Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Jess Robus | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- Kinesiology and STRIPPING (away) to find the real you | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Anita Jack | #Business | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Elevate Horizons - June 8, 2021
- Leadership is not a workshop – its the action of everyday | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021
- Transformative leadership can only be led by transformation itself | #Insight | Sandra Orta | Roche Diagnostics | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021