Leading provider of bespoke IT solutions Syrex has partnered with the SAME Foundation to help the Blair Atholl Primary Farm School in Lanseria. Established in 1995, Syrex specialises in the installation and support of Linux, Microsoft, virtualised and hybrid network infrastructures. Its core service offerings include a stable, customisable perimeter and connectivity management solution, as well as tailored IT support.
“We provide a wide range of support services and products, which includes connectivity (VoIP, fibre, wireless and VPN), cloud services (Office 365, virtualisation, hosting, backup & archiving), security (firewall, VPN and security management), sales of both hardware and software, comprehensive support and managed on- and off-site support,” said Ralph Berndt, Sales Director at Syrex.
Each year the SAME Foundation selects one of its beneficiaries as the recipient of the Mandela Day initiative. On 18 July, it was the turn of Blair Atholl Primary to benefit from a day full of fun and activities. Ten employees from the company participated in the event and together with the SAME Foundation and other companies, painted the entire school in just one day!
The kids were treated to a fun day while the hard work was going on … they had jumping castles, egg races and soccer matches to enjoy. Berndt said the Mandela Day initiative is an important part of the company’s CSI program and the company attaches a great deal of value to its contribution towards community development.
“We are very proud of our participation, specifically in helping academic institutions sustain their service to communities. Infrastructure is critical if our children are to learn and equip themselves with the knowledge they need to make it in the markets of the future. Syrex is all about innovation, development, and success, so we hope to transfer these values onto every project that we are involved with,” said Berndt.
- Date with God |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 17, 2021
- What is a BRAND and why you need to build it! | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 13, 2021
- SA Online Retail leaps to R30-billion | Arthur Goldstuck | World Wide Worx - May 12, 2021
- Does your RESILIENCE need a resilience boost? | Lunchtime Coaching | Kevin Britz | Dr Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 12, 2021
- What is the Next Frontier Facebook? | Lets Talk Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Nunu Ntshingila | #ebizradio - May 12, 2021
- How does the Car Hire industry actually work? |#BrunchwithBjorn |#BjornSalsone | Lulu Rodriques | CHB Car Hire Brokers | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 11, 2021
- Why do businesses not spend enough of staff development? |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 10, 2021
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021