Financial technology consulting company Synthesis Software Technologies (Synthesis) is pleased to announce joining the Confluent Partner Programme as a value-added reseller. Confluent is the developer of a streaming platform based on Apache Kafka that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams.
The founders of Confluent created Apache Kafka, an open source technology that acts as a real-time, fault-tolerant, highly scalable streaming platform. It is widely adopted for use cases ranging from collecting user activity data, logs, application metrics, stock ticker data, and device instrumentation. Its key strength is its ability to make high volume data available as a real-time stream for consumption in systems with different requirements – from batch systems like Hadoop and real-time systems that require low-latency access, to stream processing engines that transform the data streams as it arrives.
“Being able to integrate the Confluent offering into our product stable ensures we continue delivering innovative solutions to our customers across industry sectors. It is all about unlocking the potential of previously disparate systems into a more integrated approach,” says Nick Walker, Kafka Engineer at Synthesis.
This infrastructure enables users to build around a single central nervous system transmitting messages to different systems and applications within an organisation. By leveraging Apache Kafka technology, the Confluent platform enables organisations in retail, logistics, manufacturing, financial services, technology, and media, to move data from isolated systems into a real-time pipeline which can be acted on immediately.
“Helping customers meet their strategic business objectives through disruptive emerging technology such as the Confluent Platform will further differentiate us in the South African market. Data drives decision-making and by giving enterprises the tools needed to do so in real-time will give them a vital competitive advantage,” says Michael Shapiro, MD of Synthesis.
For more information on the innovative work Synthesis has done for its Blue Chip clients, contact:
087 654 3300
Synthesis offers cloud consulting, regulatory reporting, and emerging technology solutions to banking and financial institutions, retail, media, and telecommunications sectors in South Africa and other emerging markets. Synthesis is a true South African success story, with JSE-listed Fintech company, Capital Appreciation Limited, having acquired 100 per cent of the company in 2017. Following the acquisition Synthesis remains an independent operating entity within the Capital Appreciation Group. Visit www.synthesis.co.za or follow on LinkedIn.
- Have you considered living and working in the USA? Reinventing yourself abroad |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |Andrea Magni |#Marketing |#Podcast - September 24, 2020
- Vator Pitch? What is it and why do you need one? |#KevinBritz |#LTC |Toyin Ademola |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 23, 2020
- The Attention Economy and its Impact on Media |Donald Mokgale |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Carat - September 23, 2020
- Broke, homeless but resilient |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Heidi Poulton |#Wellness |#Podcast |#ebizradio - September 22, 2020
- Democratising Investing| #eBizInsights | Sebastian Patel| #Podcast |#FRANC - September 22, 2020
- How 10 minutes can literally change you as a leader |#LTL |#KevinBritz |#Naomi Basson |Nick Howes |#Leadership |#Podcast - September 21, 2020
- #InclusivityMatters |#LTC | Candid Conversation |#KevinBritz |#Podcast | Lauren Britz - September 18, 2020
- Going Dutch and reinventing yourself on a bicycle |#KevinBritz |#LTC |#BjornSalsone |Tanya Kovarsky |#Podcast - September 17, 2020
- How to create a job search strategy to the hidden job market|#LTC |#KevinBritz | Chantelle Botha |#Podcast - September 16, 2020
- Roboteur takes the tedium out of repetitive tasks| #eBizWires | Graham Fry | Podcast - September 16, 2020