Synthesis is proud to announce that as an AWS Advanced Partner, it has qualified to offer customers AWS Immersion Days. An Immersion Day is a hands-on workshop delivered by AWS Advanced and Premiere Partners who meet the specific requirements.
Synthesis is passionate about digitally enabling businesses through innovative technology. The company is an AWS pioneer. Synthesis was the first AWS Advanced Consulting Partner in Africa and the Middle East and the first partner to achieve the AWS Financial Services and DevOps competencies. Synthesis is also part of the Well-Architected Program and holds over 150 AWS certifications within the organisation. “We have deep dived into cloud and its possibilities over the years across numerous verticals. During this time, we have witnessed the true power of cloud when optimised to achieve business objectives and we are excited to share these learnings”, says Dean Maier, Cloud Project Practice Lead.
Immersion Days allow customers to gain a foundational understanding of AWS that will assist them to unlock business value. The workshops offer customers the ability to learn how to leverage AWS and experience the flexibility and scalability of AWS offerings through tailored content guided by AWS certified experts. The workshop covers numerous areas including compute, storage, networking, and security on the platform through hands-on use cases.
“We have helped our clients solve some of the most challenging problems and helped them deliver on their digital journeys. Combining over 20 years industry experience and successful delivery, you can be sure it will be well worth the time invested “, says Maier.
Immersion Days are beneficial to all stakeholders involved in the cloud journey. They were traditionally offered through classroom training but now are being offered virtually as well based on current lockdown requirements.
Synthesis is a true South African success story. Synthesis believes that providing innovative solutions based on emerging technologies will help their clients become globally competitive. Synthesis focuses on banking and financial institutions, retail, media and telecommunications sectors in South Africa and other emerging markets.
In 2017 Capital Appreciation Limited, a JSE-listed Fintech company, acquired 100 percent of Synthesis. Following the acquisition, Synthesis remains an independent operating entity within the Capital Appreciation Group providing Cloud, Digital and RegTech services as well as corporate learning solutions through the Synthesis Academy.
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020