Financial technology company Synthesis Software Technologies (Synthesis) is a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming 2019 Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit taking place in Cape Town on Thursday, 11 July.
The company, founded in 1997 and a wholly owned subsidiary of JSE-listed group Capital Appreciation, offers specialised software development, consulting, and integration services, as well as technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
Synthesis has recently achieved AWS Well-Architected Partner competency status after achieving AWS Financial Services and AWS DevOps Competency status. It is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, Web-scale, and highly available services with global reach using its team of highly-skilled professionals with more than 130 AWS certifications.
Synthesis Chief Innovation Officer Tom Wells, alongside representatives of a leading bank, will provide a detailed overview of the company’s personalisation project with AWS Hybrid Cloud and the technologies used for real-time customer engagement.
As sponsors, Synthesis will conduct one-on-one personalised sessions at their stand. This will give delegates the opportunity to engage with the Synthesis team of cloud experts on how to leverage the power of cloud computing to create hyper-personalised customer experiences and unlock exponential business growth. The company will also conduct hands-on demonstrations of the powerful real-time AWS Rekognition service.
“We will be harnessing our expertise in hyper-scale cloud computing and explaining how emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and real-time analytics can transform the way companies view data,” says Wells.
The summit will examine topics as diverse as machine-learning, DevOps, enterprise applications, and innovation in the business environment. Moreover, it is focused on providing an overview of AWS services and features as well as best practices.
“We are proud sponsors of the prestigious event that is globally recognised for its rich content, its relevance in pin-pointing areas of cloud adoption, and how best to adapt architectures to maximise the benefit.”
Synthesis Software Technologies, founded in 1997, offers specialised software development, consulting and integration services and technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
The first company to achieve Amazon Web Services’ Advanced Consulting Partner status in Africa, Synthesis is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, web-scale and highly available services with global reach.
Synthesis is a true South African success story, with JSE-listed Capital Appreciation Limited having acquired 100 per cent of the company in 2017. Following the acquisition Synthesis remains an independent operating entity within the Capital Appreciation Group.
- Philanthropy: Restoring human dignity through innovation in SA|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - October 30, 2020
- #POWERTOTHEPIXEL 2020 |Fak’ugesi Festival |#MbaliNdhlovu | Dr Tegan Bristow |#Digital |#Podcast - October 30, 2020
- What is the difference between SOCIAL SELLING and SOCIAL MARKETING? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Podcast - October 29, 2020
- Positivity, Authentic and Consistency – That’s how to build a brand |#LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone |#DannyPainter - October 29, 2020
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020