Financial technology company Synthesis Software Technologies (Synthesis) is a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming 2019 Amazon Web Services (AWS) Summit taking place in Cape Town on Thursday, 11 July.
The company, founded in 1997 and a wholly owned subsidiary of JSE-listed group Capital Appreciation, offers specialised software development, consulting, and integration services, as well as technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
Synthesis has recently achieved AWS Well-Architected Partner competency status after achieving AWS Financial Services and AWS DevOps Competency status. It is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, Web-scale, and highly available services with global reach using its team of highly-skilled professionals with more than 130 AWS certifications.
Synthesis Chief Innovation Officer Tom Wells, alongside representatives of a leading bank, will provide a detailed overview of the company’s personalisation project with AWS Hybrid Cloud and the technologies used for real-time customer engagement.
As sponsors, Synthesis will conduct one-on-one personalised sessions at their stand. This will give delegates the opportunity to engage with the Synthesis team of cloud experts on how to leverage the power of cloud computing to create hyper-personalised customer experiences and unlock exponential business growth. The company will also conduct hands-on demonstrations of the powerful real-time AWS Rekognition service.
“We will be harnessing our expertise in hyper-scale cloud computing and explaining how emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and real-time analytics can transform the way companies view data,” says Wells.
The summit will examine topics as diverse as machine-learning, DevOps, enterprise applications, and innovation in the business environment. Moreover, it is focused on providing an overview of AWS services and features as well as best practices.
“We are proud sponsors of the prestigious event that is globally recognised for its rich content, its relevance in pin-pointing areas of cloud adoption, and how best to adapt architectures to maximise the benefit.”
Synthesis Software Technologies, founded in 1997, offers specialised software development, consulting and integration services and technology-based product solutions to banking and financial institutions in South Africa and other emerging markets.
The first company to achieve Amazon Web Services’ Advanced Consulting Partner status in Africa, Synthesis is focused on building advanced cloud architecture for customers, delivering cost-efficient, web-scale and highly available services with global reach.
Synthesis is a true South African success story, with JSE-listed Capital Appreciation Limited having acquired 100 per cent of the company in 2017. Following the acquisition Synthesis remains an independent operating entity within the Capital Appreciation Group.
- Why do businesses not spend enough of staff development? |#Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 10, 2021
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021