Today we chat to Grant Stott – Director at firstcoast about paperfreeweb and the ground breaking innovations they have developed and launched into market, using the insurance industry as a case study.
Note that paperfreeweb is not specific for the insurance industry but can be implemented across any business sector and for any size business.
In this podcast Grant and Nick discuss:
· Legacy of insurance claims
· The journey of discovering what was needed, and how a solution was developed with an insurance company that worked specifically for their needs.
· What makes paperfreeweb by firstcoast different from any other workflow solution?
· How does paperfreeweb work?
· How can people contact you?
firstcoast (http://www.first-coast.com/) was founded in 2000 after critical gaps in business processes were identified and they were able to identify key technology solutions that would change the way business is conducted.
firstcoast was appointed as the sole distributor in Africa for Inotec, Avision, Imagesite by Equorum, Mekel, Zeutschel and IRIS products. firstcoast has maintained a growth of 200% year on year and has been awarded many global and local accolades.
firstcoast staff compliment and client base continue to grow across Africa and in 2014 they launched the paperfree movement in Africa – www.paperfree.co.za and developed and launched paperfreeweb into market.
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020
- How to hone your selling skills! |#ShelleyWalters |#Sales |#Podcst |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- What habits have we picked up whilst working remotely? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#coaching | Barry Davis |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 18, 2020
- Ad-fatigue and banner-blindness! |#Letstalkdigital |#AudreyNaidoo |#Digital | Casey Saran | Danny Greeff |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020
- What is Kinesiology and how can your body benefit? |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Callie Knickelbein |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 17, 2020