Competition for customer loyalty is fierce today and organizations are looking for every advantage. One of them can be a strong community that can be enhanced by community management tools, workflow enhancements and enhanced user-experience capabilities, says Rob Howard, Vice President and General Manager for Social Communities at Verint.
“Designed to expand organizations’ use of the actionable intelligence that flows through their communities, these enhancements help strengthen organizations’ ability to focus on improving strategic objectives. These can include gaining a holistic view of customer service effectiveness, integrating social experiences on the Web and supporting digital transformation initiatives,” says Howard
He says as an example the latest release of Verint’s Telligent Community solution includes community management tools and user-experience capabilities. Additional upgrades include workflow enhancements, new content management and moderation functionality, and ongoing API investments, as well as solution availability in a community-as-a-service model.
“User friendliness is very important for a platform like Telligent Community. In fact, with this latest release, Verint interviewed customers and organizations running competitors’ solutions to make sure we had mapped features and functions to the personas and use cases of our customers,” says Howard.
“We found that the community manager—the person who spends time managing the community day-to-day—often has other responsibilities too. This is an area where the company spent a lot of time thinking through several key features, such as adding automation where possible, changing how community owners navigate through the management user experience, and more. With these enhancements, the Telligent offering can help the community owners spend more time with customers,” he says.
The update includes moderation functionality, updates to leaderboards, search engine optimization (SEO) updates, new content management tools, and enhancements to question-and-answer workflow for customer support use cases.
Also new to Telligent Community is the introduction of analytics, user reputation and abuse reporting to enhance and simplify workflow associated with moderating content and users.
These expanded moderation capabilities provide services across all content published in the community and add a process that enables content authors to appeal when content is incorrectly moderated. “As part of the larger Verint portfolio of customer engagement solutions, organizations can uniquely provide actionable intelligence across customers’ omnichannel experiences to include voice, chat, email, Web self-service, and customer and employee communities,” Howard says.
“Leveraging community software, companies can foster customer-to-customer and employee-to-employee collaboration and trust, support and drive enhanced self-service and social support, lower service costs, and enable destinations for dynamic digital marketing campaigns, while fostering new levels of customer and employee engagement,” he concludes.
- Why learning and development matters – An empowered employee shares his thoughts | #Insights | Tebogo Sethabela | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace promotes creativity and productivity | #LunchtimeSeries | #Marketing | #Insights | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021