The technological paradigm of the modern age is constantly experiencing ground breaking advancements allied by modifications designed to simplify our lives.
Streaming From Portable Gadgets
Mobile technology plays an integeral role in our society, take into consideration the rapid modernization of the various online mediums we utilize to consume content from multiple platforms, getting familiarized with the mechanics of how services such as Spotify and Netflix work will undoubtedly create more convenience & enhance our experience of streaming services holistically.
More on Streaming in RSA
Our conversation with Arthur addressed the various strategies streaming services have implemented in order to expand their portfolio, as well as make their services a lot more accessible to consumers that may be subjected to unappealing social economic conditions.
Music plays a quintessential role in the vibrancy and invigoration of our souls, furthermore depending on your nationality or geographical location it would only make sense that one would want to connect with local recording artists that create music which is relatable to the daily experiences of their diametric vicinity.
This interview highlights the fact that spotify has amplified the representation of local acts which is a monumental feat taking into consideration the global exposure South African musicians will receive through this initiative.
Another fascinating topic that was covered in our deliberation with Arthur was Netfilx’s personalization of recommendation for programming and synchronizing these functions with leading television manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony and Panasonic among many others.
In totality this interview was highly informative & captivating, Arthur did an excellent job at condensing and articulating otherwise complex concepts and simplifying them in a relatable & intriguing way that the public could enjoy without relinquishing the validity of the discussion.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021