The technological paradigm of the modern age is constantly experiencing ground breaking advancements allied by modifications designed to simplify our lives.
Streaming From Portable Gadgets
Mobile technology plays an integeral role in our society, take into consideration the rapid modernization of the various online mediums we utilize to consume content from multiple platforms, getting familiarized with the mechanics of how services such as Spotify and Netflix work will undoubtedly create more convenience & enhance our experience of streaming services holistically.
More on Streaming in RSA
Our conversation with Arthur addressed the various strategies streaming services have implemented in order to expand their portfolio, as well as make their services a lot more accessible to consumers that may be subjected to unappealing social economic conditions.
Music plays a quintessential role in the vibrancy and invigoration of our souls, furthermore depending on your nationality or geographical location it would only make sense that one would want to connect with local recording artists that create music which is relatable to the daily experiences of their diametric vicinity.
This interview highlights the fact that spotify has amplified the representation of local acts which is a monumental feat taking into consideration the global exposure South African musicians will receive through this initiative.
Another fascinating topic that was covered in our deliberation with Arthur was Netfilx’s personalization of recommendation for programming and synchronizing these functions with leading television manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony and Panasonic among many others.
In totality this interview was highly informative & captivating, Arthur did an excellent job at condensing and articulating otherwise complex concepts and simplifying them in a relatable & intriguing way that the public could enjoy without relinquishing the validity of the discussion.
- Create is the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique | #eBizWires|Article - March 1, 2021
- From the Cape Flats to leading a R400 million start-up | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Christelle Colman | Elite Risk - March 1, 2021
- The business of podcasting | #Insight | Nicole Engelbrecht | Ingrid von Stein |#ebizradio |#podcast |#ebizradio - March 1, 2021
- GOGO-GADET…..Meet Kyle Shiel – Advanced Life Support Paramedic | Tales from my stethoscope |#ebizradio | # Podcast |#PayItForward - February 25, 2021
- The difference of marketing directly to consumers and then business to business |#Marketing | #KevinBritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 25, 2021
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021