Luis Esteban the CEO of iProspect Spain is in Sub-Saharan Africa to share his insights with the public as well as his fellow teammates at Dentsu Aegis Media.
We chat to him about how he views the South African E-economy as well as the similarities and differences within the Spanish and South African Markets.
He also reveals insights on how we can boost our local digital market space.
Why Luis is in SA:
Luis Esteban, CEO for iProspect Spain, sharing his global expertise and best practice on the digital economy to foster growth and learnings in South Africa. As Dentsu Aegis Network’s mandate is to work within the ecosystem of the operating model; to share, impart and empower each other with knowledge sharing, Luis is here to impart his global skills on how to drive business performance within SA. Luis heads up iProspect Spain, which falls EMEA region.
Bio: Luis Esteban, CEO for iProspect Spain
With over 20 years’ experience in the digital industry, Luis has gone through the various areas of the digital world: From Publisher to Agency, including mobile and start-ups. For 2 consecutive years he was named among the TOP 100 most influential people in Spain by GQ magazine. Luis has been Jury and Jury President of SOL Advertising Festival.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020