FNB has entered into a partnership with Universal Music Group, offering new and existing Gold Cheque Account customers access to “exclusive music experiences”.
Among the “experiences” on offer includes music downloads, concert tickets, and “once-in-a-lifetime” events with local music icons.
“This is the first time that a bank will be giving customers access to music experiences of this nature to add value and engage customers,” said Ilse Smuts, head of marketing for Value Banking Solutions at FNB.
“We essentially started the move into lifestyle offerings in 2011 when we launched the smart device offer and more recently in the music space when we launched iTunes vouchers on our banking app in 2013,” Smuts said.
New and existing Gold Cheque Account clients will be able to choose between the following benefits:
- 100 free music downloads (20 per month for five consecutive months)
- Concert tickets to international and local acts performing in SA
- Special “money can’t buy” experiences such as a lunch, a shopping spree, or an exclusive house party with local music icons
- Artist merchandise
The first concert to kick-off the partnership was a rooftop showcase featuring Mafikizolo, DJ Clock, and Beatenberg in December 2014.
It was held exclusively for 100 FNB customers and their partners on the rooftop of the new FNB Portside Building in Cape Town.
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021