FNB has entered into a partnership with Universal Music Group, offering new and existing Gold Cheque Account customers access to “exclusive music experiences”.
Among the “experiences” on offer includes music downloads, concert tickets, and “once-in-a-lifetime” events with local music icons.
“This is the first time that a bank will be giving customers access to music experiences of this nature to add value and engage customers,” said Ilse Smuts, head of marketing for Value Banking Solutions at FNB.
“We essentially started the move into lifestyle offerings in 2011 when we launched the smart device offer and more recently in the music space when we launched iTunes vouchers on our banking app in 2013,” Smuts said.
New and existing Gold Cheque Account clients will be able to choose between the following benefits:
- 100 free music downloads (20 per month for five consecutive months)
- Concert tickets to international and local acts performing in SA
- Special “money can’t buy” experiences such as a lunch, a shopping spree, or an exclusive house party with local music icons
- Artist merchandise
The first concert to kick-off the partnership was a rooftop showcase featuring Mafikizolo, DJ Clock, and Beatenberg in December 2014.
It was held exclusively for 100 FNB customers and their partners on the rooftop of the new FNB Portside Building in Cape Town.
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021