Since entering the market SMEasy – the award-winning, easy-to-use business management and accounting software specifically designed for entrepreneurs with little accounting know-how – has attracted both national and international attention, securing endorsements and funding from several established and prestigious backers.
The most recent support for SMEasy comes from Grotech, a section 12 J Venture Capital Company with a wealth of business experience and substantial networks. Grotech is the disruptive technology fund of choice and aims to “invest minority stakes in established high-growth technology-driven startups” says Clive Butkow, Chief Executive Officer of Grotech. “Grovest’s investment in SMEasy in 2015 proved to be an ideal fit and delivered impressive results” continues Butkow. “With the addition of Grotech’s investment we expect to see great things from this highly scalable software – ideally suited to the SME market.”
This investment comes shortly after SMEasy signed a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading telecomms giant MTN Business who recently launched SMEasy in Kenya branded as MTN EasyAccouting. The innovative cloud-based product boasts vital small business management features including contacts management, quoting, invoicing, payroll, money management and reporting. It is easy-to use, requires no accounting know-how and is very affordable, ideally suited to start-ups and small businesses across Africa.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020