Since entering the market SMEasy – the award-winning, easy-to-use business management and accounting software specifically designed for entrepreneurs with little accounting know-how – has attracted both national and international attention, securing endorsements and funding from several established and prestigious backers.
The most recent support for SMEasy comes from Grotech, a section 12 J Venture Capital Company with a wealth of business experience and substantial networks. Grotech is the disruptive technology fund of choice and aims to “invest minority stakes in established high-growth technology-driven startups” says Clive Butkow, Chief Executive Officer of Grotech. “Grovest’s investment in SMEasy in 2015 proved to be an ideal fit and delivered impressive results” continues Butkow. “With the addition of Grotech’s investment we expect to see great things from this highly scalable software – ideally suited to the SME market.”
This investment comes shortly after SMEasy signed a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading telecomms giant MTN Business who recently launched SMEasy in Kenya branded as MTN EasyAccouting. The innovative cloud-based product boasts vital small business management features including contacts management, quoting, invoicing, payroll, money management and reporting. It is easy-to use, requires no accounting know-how and is very affordable, ideally suited to start-ups and small businesses across Africa.
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021