Since entering the market SMEasy – the award-winning, easy-to-use business management and accounting software specifically designed for entrepreneurs with little accounting know-how – has attracted both national and international attention, securing endorsements and funding from several established and prestigious backers.
The most recent support for SMEasy comes from Grotech, a section 12 J Venture Capital Company with a wealth of business experience and substantial networks. Grotech is the disruptive technology fund of choice and aims to “invest minority stakes in established high-growth technology-driven startups” says Clive Butkow, Chief Executive Officer of Grotech. “Grovest’s investment in SMEasy in 2015 proved to be an ideal fit and delivered impressive results” continues Butkow. “With the addition of Grotech’s investment we expect to see great things from this highly scalable software – ideally suited to the SME market.”
This investment comes shortly after SMEasy signed a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading telecomms giant MTN Business who recently launched SMEasy in Kenya branded as MTN EasyAccouting. The innovative cloud-based product boasts vital small business management features including contacts management, quoting, invoicing, payroll, money management and reporting. It is easy-to use, requires no accounting know-how and is very affordable, ideally suited to start-ups and small businesses across Africa.
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022