Today we chat to RedFish, a unique website designed to connect tradesman (plumbers, electricians, carpenters, brick layers, plasterers, builders and mechanics to name a few) with consumers in such a way that the consumer satisfaction remains as high as possible:
RedFish allows both consumers to advertise jobs they need done, whilst allowing the tradesman o also advertise themselves and their services, but the key part is that RedFish only allows the very best and brightest tradesmen to use their website, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction.
In a country and continent where skills training is very low and the demand for tradesmen is so very high, the need to develop a quality image of the industry is paramount, so as too attract more youth to fulfilling these vital roles in not only South Africa’s economy, but that of Africa as well.
There is another incentive for youth as well, in that tradesmen actually get paid very well as they are in such demand with such limited supply.
For more information on the state of tradeskill-industry, then listen to the podcast below!
Visit their site: http://www.redfish.co.za/
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020