Introduction The DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival, is a popular, not-to-be-missed 2-day Music Festival for Food Lovers & Food Festival for Music Lovers. Returning for its’ 6th time to Johannesburg, this internationally recognised festival took place on 22 & 23 September at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit. Every year, thousands of patrons religiously return to this festival. This year has proven the biggest year for the festival so far with over 40 000 festival- goers.
The Challenge Such a successful event can’t be a triumph with only the finest food & the greatest artists. Obviously, there are things to take into consideration when it comes to the basic needs of the patron paying entrance to enjoy a day out in the sun.
One of these priority basics must be the Point-of-Sale service they experience when choosing their favourite meal, or when purchasing the umpteenth beverage to fight the thirst. Being a famished, thirsty consumer doesn’t allow for trivial irritations like non- functional Point-of-Sale devices, especially if you have been standing in very long queues.
The Solution FNB and Q-KON joined hands to develop a very reliable satellite communication network that provided trusted communication for business Point-of-Sale solutions at the DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival.
A two-way data satellite terminal was installed at the venue, which integrated with every business point-of-sale device either with cable or over a secured wireless network. This satellite network provided for 99.95% uptime, which equals 100% happy consumers. As an FNB certified solution, the end-to-end satellite & wireless network was fully compliant with all current financial security requirements. In addition, Q-KON provided FNB with on-site support to ensure continued business operation for the duration of the event.
www.qkon.com | [email protected] |  665 0052
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021