In a proud participation with SAB (South African Breweries), EbizRadio is profiling the final candidates for the SAB Kickstart Boost Programme, below is the first of 21 Podcasts. Regards the eBizTeam.
In 2009, Tefo Motsage established LHP Detergents, a one stop cleaning solution business that meets the high detergent manufacturing standards at affordable prices.
Its products have passed through the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) testing, with many following the ‘green’ trend in sustainability.
Tefo currently employs four people but would like to employ up to 30 by 2023.
To help develop the business, he benchmarks himself against industry standards with the objective to gain 50% of the total market share in the Northern Cape. LHP Detergents currently services 32 multi-national clients, with POP Logistics being its biggest.
Short-term, Tefo would like to develop a wholesale store that would help him employ up to 30 people.
Long term, he would like to expand further, selling products to retail and thereby employing up to 100 people.
As a SAB KickStart Boost finalist, Tefo would like to gain market access, which would allow him to achieve his short term goal, perhaps even advance his long term goal.
- Inspiration: My father, he too is a passionate entrepreneur.
- What drives you and motivates you as an entrepreneur? I am driven by the need to succeed and I always have been goal orientated. Besides ‘inheriting’ the entrepreneurial ‘gene’, I have always aspired to change the lives of others – something I can do as an entrepreneur by creating job opportunities.
- Advice to fellow entrepreneurs: Stay focused! Focus on your goals and never give up – because if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
- Something from your entrepreneur journey: My journey has not been easy, there have been too many ups and downs to count and at times I felt like giving up. But looking back now, my journey has made me the person I am today, and I would not change it because I am now more determined than ever.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021