In a proud participation with SAB (South African Breweries), EbizRadio is profiling the final candidates for the SAB Kickstart Boost Programme, below is the first of 21 Podcasts. Regards the eBizTeam.
In 2009, Tefo Motsage established LHP Detergents, a one stop cleaning solution business that meets the high detergent manufacturing standards at affordable prices.
Its products have passed through the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) testing, with many following the ‘green’ trend in sustainability.
Tefo currently employs four people but would like to employ up to 30 by 2023.
To help develop the business, he benchmarks himself against industry standards with the objective to gain 50% of the total market share in the Northern Cape. LHP Detergents currently services 32 multi-national clients, with POP Logistics being its biggest.
Short-term, Tefo would like to develop a wholesale store that would help him employ up to 30 people.
Long term, he would like to expand further, selling products to retail and thereby employing up to 100 people.
As a SAB KickStart Boost finalist, Tefo would like to gain market access, which would allow him to achieve his short term goal, perhaps even advance his long term goal.
- Inspiration: My father, he too is a passionate entrepreneur.
- What drives you and motivates you as an entrepreneur? I am driven by the need to succeed and I always have been goal orientated. Besides ‘inheriting’ the entrepreneurial ‘gene’, I have always aspired to change the lives of others – something I can do as an entrepreneur by creating job opportunities.
- Advice to fellow entrepreneurs: Stay focused! Focus on your goals and never give up – because if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
- Something from your entrepreneur journey: My journey has not been easy, there have been too many ups and downs to count and at times I felt like giving up. But looking back now, my journey has made me the person I am today, and I would not change it because I am now more determined than ever.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021