Financial literacy rates in Africa are poor, effecting the micro-economics of many a household as well as being a difficult to master impediment for entrepreneurs, some of whom have very poor education despite their personal drive for financial success.
We at eBizRadio.com have often brought up this point in numerous articles and podcasts.
Today we introduce the Riskflow CF4O app: this app is a easy to use addition to your mobile device that enables you to accurately forecast your cash flow whether in a personal or business capacity.
We chat to Juan Swartz, who explains the app as well as the general issue of Financial Literacy, Juan is the CEO Riskflow Intellectual Property Investments, a subsidiary of the RiskFlow group, take a listen!
The App: https://app.riskflow.net/
The Riskflow Group had its inception in 1988 when Riskflow Technologies was founded.
In essence the Riskflow Group was created around the software applications which we own and develop.
The general theme of these products is based on the premise of Cash Flow management, whether it is our Asset & Liability Management system, Cube360 (which projects the management of cash flow surpluses and shortfalls mainly for financial institutions dealing with interest bearing products); our Treasury system, fmbTrade (which deals with the operational execution of actions regarding the management of cash flow) or the Cashflow Optimiser tool set (which makes Cash Flow planning accessible for the general business community and individuals markets).
The fact that these products are forward looking allows the user to manage and to see the impact of the possible risks attached to proposed actions. Therefore, we are appropriately named “Riskflow”.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021