Margaret Hirsch, COO of Hirsch’s Homestores recently partnered with The Smile foundation for a national toy collection drive. Margaret and a team from the Smile Foundation visited Tygerberg kids hospital to meet some of the children who had received help from Smile Foundation who are dedicated to helping children smile again by giving them the necessary access to good medical assistance to repair their cleft lips and pallets. Their goal is to help children smile again!
Without the support of the public and corporates these children sometimes have to wait for the surgery and often they miss the window period. Margaret and the Smile Foundation SA Operation Executive Director, Moira Gerszt also met with the head of the plastic and reconstructive surgery at Tygerberg hospital Dr. Alex Zuhlke.
Smile Foundation collaborates nationally with academic hospitals to help families and children get the surgery and funding they need for these sometimes challenging procedures. Commented Margaret “Hirsch’s was really privileged to be part of such an amazing organization. Our hats go off to all the plastic surgeons giving their time and hard work to these children who suffer from facial abnormalities.”
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020