Location! location! location! Despite the era of the internet, many business still need to be in a location that suits their business needs… A manufacturing plant has no place in a city center, but out on the periphary of a city (where land is cheaper), one will often find sprawling industrial complexes…
At the same time ”hubs” exist where certain sectors of the economy congregate in a geographical location (Silicon Valley outside San Fransisco is a clear example).
So the question remains, is your SME in the right location to fully optimise not only your clients but also the mechanisms of your business….?
In todays Podcast, Banele discusses with the eBizRadio the considerations one must take when relocating your business.
- Time Factor: How long will it take your company to move, how will this affect your sales for the time of the movement?
- Money: How much will it take to move your company, is it economically viable?
- Reasons for moving: You need to have a clear set of reasons that can be justified either by increasing sales or improving productivity/costs
- What are the Pro’s/Con’s of your current location vs. your new location.
- Planning and Preparation: Well organized moves lessen the time that your business is ”down”.
- 80% of tasks between HR and business can be automated |#Wires | #ebizradio | #HR | PaySpace| Warren van Wyk | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Improving Customer Service in the retail sector | #LunchtimeMarketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 10, 2021
- Inspiring Women in Sport |#Insight | Neil Wilkinson | Kryolan | SASCOC | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Conversations you need to be having now | #Leadership | Human Capital | Kevin Britz | Dr. Marcel Hattingh | City Changers Institute | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Franc(ly) – saving and investing is now accessible to everyone | #LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Sebastian Patel | Franc | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 9, 2021
- Your Digital Health | #HealthMatters | CIPLA | Ryan o’ Connor | Pam Lourenco |#Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- 14-year old Author & Poet is changing the way we look at Mental Health | #Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Jess Robus | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 8, 2021
- Kinesiology and STRIPPING (away) to find the real you | #BrunchWithBjörn | Björn Salsone | Anita Jack | #Business | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Elevate Horizons - June 8, 2021
- Leadership is not a workshop – its the action of everyday | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021
- Transformative leadership can only be led by transformation itself | #Insight | Sandra Orta | Roche Diagnostics | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - June 7, 2021