Redstor, sponsors at ITWeb Cloud Summit 2019, are set to highlight how technology developed in South Africa is revolutionising the way businesses are managing their data.
Danie Marais, Redstor’s director of product management, will explain why organisations with sprawling complex estates now have the means to discover, manage and protect all their data with confidence – and in real time.
He will provide visitors to the Forum in Bryanston, Johannesburg an insight into a new way of tracking, storing and accessing data across multiple devices, applications and platforms on February 12.
With 90% of the world’s data generated in the last two years and many forward-thinking enterprises migrating workloads to the public cloud, companies face ever-increasing challenges to guard against security incidents, data breaches and hardware failures.
However, Marais will outline how organisations can remain ‘always on’ – and avoid being brought to a complete standstill by issues that have the capacity to reduce productivity and ruin reputations.
He said: “Together with delegates, we will look at what an on-demand world for data management looks like in the future and how businesses will need to adapt to keep up.
“Our message to the market – and part of the reason why we have added our support to this event – is to remind businesses that the future may be closer than they think.”
If business leaders are not to be left behind, Marais believes there are a number of practical considerations they must take into account to leverage the cloud and apply analytics to secure faster, effective insights.
Redstor will highlight how technology is disrupting the world of data management, what solutions are available and the implications of cloud computing on data analytics.
Marais said: “We are proud to be associated with the summit and we look forward to engaging with the market on issues that are prevalent in this space, and that continue to impact operations as cloud and big data analytics takes root.”
Redstor has more than 20 years’ market experience, with a track record that includes in excess of 100 million restores a year and 40,000 clients globally. The company’s footprint spans North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia.
With a proven and trusted technology, Redstor is liberating IT teams and streaming data on demand to eliminate downtime. Organisations obtain borderless visibility of their data and are able to access whatever data they need, wherever it is stored, from a single control centre.
We are disrupting the world of data management with our pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control centre. Trusted by more than 40,000 clients and 350 partners, we use our proven, industry-leading technology to help you discover, analyse, control and protect your critical data.
Data Management for an On-Demand World. Take it as Red.
Redstor is available worldwide through a network of resellers. For further information please visit www.redstor.com.
For further information:
+44 (0)118 951 5220
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Mothers do know best | #Entrepreneur | #Women | #Hairstyling | Bjorn Salsone | Chaz Kruger | Business Brunch | #Podcast - August 9, 2022
- Why after 250 years are we still struggling for inclusion? | #Business | #Women | Lindi Tshabangu | Kalnisha Singh | Word of Mouth | KD Strategies - August 8, 2022