Cooking shouldn’t be a chore. It unites family and friends and brings culinary magic to life –through happy accidents, expertise and experiments. The kitchen is the centre of the home that connects the people who matter most in your life. And the hansgrohe Talis M54 kitchen mixers make a true meal of world-class design in this special space.
Celebrate your kitchen – The Talis M54 is not just a tap. When it’s paired elegantly with a freestanding kitchen island and built-in sink, its smooth, elongated high arc design – at the ComfortZone height of 210mm or 220mm – makes open-plan living and socialisation more natural than ever before.
The Talis’s slender but unobtrusive silhouette is uncompromising, without any interruption to its perfectly curved shape. The sleek design is built to fit the modern, open-plan lifestyle, where the kitchen is a place to congregate and catch up, and reduced design language makes conversation flow like fine wine.
EcoSmart design and fresh functionality – Available in beautiful matt black and sleek chrome finishes, Talis M54 mixers complement marble, granite, veneer or wood finishes equally. The pull-out spout extends easily for washing dishes or vegetables and the Magfit magnetic support gently guides the hose back into place when you’re done.
Sustainable EcoSmart technology reduces water consumption by up to 60% and you can choose your pleasure when you install the two-jet spray type, which features a smooth, uninterrupted laminar spray and standard spray setting – with easy switching between the two types.
QuickClean technology ups the convenience, allowing you to simply rub limescale build-up off with your finger. And the convenient temperature control is marked with subtle Temperature indicators, quietly placed so that there is no interruption to the design.
Make it with love – hansgrohe brings you forward-thinking, ecologically-friendly functionality – all packaged in undeniably beautiful design – into the most important room in your home, where memories are made and culinary legends begin – whether by accident or by design. Whatever the case may be, it will all flow seamlessly with hansgrohe.
hansgrohe. Meet the beauty of water.
- Women are winning in the Wine World | #Entrepreneur | #Wines | #Winery | Lindi Tshabangu | Silindile Zuma | Nanola Wines | #Podcast - August 15, 2022
- How do we support those businesses with a turnover over R10 million? | #Insight | #Growth | #Business | Ingrid von Stein | Diane Boorman - August 15, 2022
- Are you ready for the drone economy? | #Technology | #Economy | #Insight | Dean Conde | iOCO Digital - August 12, 2022
- Same Old Story | #Music | Business Brunch | #Artist | Björn Salsone | Lia Elise | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Understanding your customer segmentation | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- How to stay CONNECTED whilst traveling | #Technology | Ingrid von Stein | Arthur Goldstuck | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - August 11, 2022
- The future of SA Live Music? |#BigFishStories | Eitan Stern | Simon Attwell | Legalese |#Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Can you actually measure CULTURE? | #Business | #Coaching | #HR | Kevin Britz | Jerome Parisse-Brassens | Walking the Talk | #Podcast - August 10, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Tumelo Maketekete | Diesel and Dust | #Podcast - August 10, 2022