Cooking shouldn’t be a chore. It unites family and friends and brings culinary magic to life –through happy accidents, expertise and experiments. The kitchen is the centre of the home that connects the people who matter most in your life. And the hansgrohe Talis M54 kitchen mixers make a true meal of world-class design in this special space.
Celebrate your kitchen – The Talis M54 is not just a tap. When it’s paired elegantly with a freestanding kitchen island and built-in sink, its smooth, elongated high arc design – at the ComfortZone height of 210mm or 220mm – makes open-plan living and socialisation more natural than ever before.
The Talis’s slender but unobtrusive silhouette is uncompromising, without any interruption to its perfectly curved shape. The sleek design is built to fit the modern, open-plan lifestyle, where the kitchen is a place to congregate and catch up, and reduced design language makes conversation flow like fine wine.
EcoSmart design and fresh functionality – Available in beautiful matt black and sleek chrome finishes, Talis M54 mixers complement marble, granite, veneer or wood finishes equally. The pull-out spout extends easily for washing dishes or vegetables and the Magfit magnetic support gently guides the hose back into place when you’re done.
Sustainable EcoSmart technology reduces water consumption by up to 60% and you can choose your pleasure when you install the two-jet spray type, which features a smooth, uninterrupted laminar spray and standard spray setting – with easy switching between the two types.
QuickClean technology ups the convenience, allowing you to simply rub limescale build-up off with your finger. And the convenient temperature control is marked with subtle Temperature indicators, quietly placed so that there is no interruption to the design.
Make it with love – hansgrohe brings you forward-thinking, ecologically-friendly functionality – all packaged in undeniably beautiful design – into the most important room in your home, where memories are made and culinary legends begin – whether by accident or by design. Whatever the case may be, it will all flow seamlessly with hansgrohe.
hansgrohe. Meet the beauty of water.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021