Andre and Stuart had a look at some great hints and tips for SEO. iProspect is is currently working on a new product “reach optimization” which will encompass your entire online presence. They offer some practical tips on how businesses can implement their own reach optimization, SEO and social presence.
- Have a brilliant content strategy and start creating great content which adds value to your followers and people on you community.
- Once you have great content the next tip is to share it via social media. These are great platforms to share content with your community and fans. The important thing to do when sharing your content on these platforms is to include links back to your own spaces. This then builds the authority of that content. The more people that click on it the more credibility it gains within search engines.
- Go out and find the people that are looking for the kind of content that you are providing. A new tool that Google has added to web tools is the option to see what links are associated to with your space and sites. Some of these links may be from very bad sources and hurt your authority. So google gives you the option to remove these links to help uphold your spaces authority.
iProspect will continue to post great hints and tips on twitter. To see them follow the #reachoptimisation
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 18, 2012
When building out a social strategy make sure you host your content on the relevant platforms, to relevant communities #ReachOptimisation
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 22, 2012
Always remember to look further than your keyword set. #reachoptimisation
— iProspect_SA (@iProspectSA) October 25, 2012
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020