Andre and Stuart had a look at some great hints and tips for SEO. iProspect is is currently working on a new product “reach optimization” which will encompass your entire online presence. They offer some practical tips on how businesses can implement their own reach optimization, SEO and social presence.
- Have a brilliant content strategy and start creating great content which adds value to your followers and people on you community.
- Once you have great content the next tip is to share it via social media. These are great platforms to share content with your community and fans. The important thing to do when sharing your content on these platforms is to include links back to your own spaces. This then builds the authority of that content. The more people that click on it the more credibility it gains within search engines.
- Go out and find the people that are looking for the kind of content that you are providing. A new tool that Google has added to web tools is the option to see what links are associated to with your space and sites. Some of these links may be from very bad sources and hurt your authority. So google gives you the option to remove these links to help uphold your spaces authority.
iProspect will continue to post great hints and tips on twitter. To see them follow the #reachoptimisation
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 18, 2012
When building out a social strategy make sure you host your content on the relevant platforms, to relevant communities #ReachOptimisation
— StuSocial (@StuSocial) October 22, 2012
Always remember to look further than your keyword set. #reachoptimisation
— iProspect_SA (@iProspectSA) October 25, 2012
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021