rAge has secured its spot as one of the most mind-blowing events to take place in Joburg each year. 2018 saw over 34 000 gamers and geeks swarm the TicketPro Dome, and this year visitors will once again cross the threshold to a three-day thrill-fest to get lost in the fantasy-inspired whirlwind of gaming, cosplay, geek culture, tech and gaming merch that is Planet rAge.
rAge 2019 has been ramped up another level with a brand-new look and feel, with the introduction of an awesome new logo, that rings in a new era of incredible for the event. “The industry we’re in is always updating things, pushing boundaries and doing something new. We’ve had the same look and feel for the rAge logo since we started out in 2003, so it was long overdue for a refresh!” Michael James, Senior Project Manager.
Tickets for the expo are on sale now and tickets to the NAG LAN, Southern Africa’s largest BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer/Console) LAN, will be on sale from 27 July via the rAge website, so keep your eyes peeled because they move like lightning.
The annual rAge expo, now in its 17th year, offers visitors a full weekend of gaming, technology, gadgets and geek lifestyle entertainment. Fantasy fanatics can literally immerse themselves in the culture, explore, touch and try out the latest gaming goods available, and escape reality completely.
New games to play, the latest gaming hardware to try out, esports play and spectating, locally developed games, show specials, competitions and giveaways – the weekend is going to be so jam-packed with things to do, play and see. Seriously, it’s going to blow your mind.
Check out www.rageexpo.co.za and come along to Planet rAge – You don’t want to miss this! / #rAgeExpo2019 #comeandplay #17yearsofawesome #agalaxyofgeek
WHEN IS rAge?
Friday 27 September – 10h00-18h00 / Saturday 28 September – 09h00-18h00 / Sunday 29 September – 09h00-16h00
WHERE IS rAge? – The TicketPro Dome, Johannesburg
Day Pass – R160 per person (ticket valid for entry for one day only) / Weekend Pass – R320 per person (ticket valid for entry for all three days) / Children under 6 are free
The following tickets are only available to purchase at the door:
Family Pass – R540 per family (ticket valid for one day for 2 adults + 2 children aged between 6 & 18) / Student Pass – R110 per person (ticket valid for Friday only upon presentation of valid student card)
HOW DO I STAY CONNECTED? – To stay up to date with all the rAge announcements and additional info, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or go to www.rageexpo.co.za.
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021