Specialists in Outdoor Dining Experiences
From over-the-top feasts to simple snacks, picnics offer the perfect excuse to head outdoors; be it a romantic meal for two or a decadent meal with family and friends. Whether you find yourself in your favourite haven or a newly discovered haunt, picnics are an ideal way to take some well-deserved time out.
Evolving from the traditions of Medieval hunting feasts, to Renaissance-era country banquets and Victorian garden parties, picnics offer a sublime escape from the maddening crowd.
Elaborate or casual, picnics offer a much needed escape from your day-to-day stress.
From intimate moonlight affairs, to family gatherings and theme based picnics, The Dial-a-picnic team is on hand to ensure you have a memorable experience.
Our picnics are part of the experience, everything we use has its own story. From the soft blankets and comfy, colourful cushions, the made with love cold meats, pates, breads and sweet treats, to the small personal touches, we will tailor make your picnic to meet your every need.
Attention to detail is key. Our hand woven baskets are made by a community project and our beautifully crafted wooden cheeseboards are made from recycled French oak wine barrels. Right down to tying your cutlery with satin ribbon and personalising your picnic basket and contents, we will do it all for you.
Based in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban , Dial-a-Picnic have fine crafted the art of picnicking. For weddings, engagements, birthday parties or corporate team building events, contact dial-a-picnic for your personalised experience.
If you are looking for bespoke Picnic, Lifestyle & Outdoor products, from Baskets, blankets, beautiful cheeseboards, coolers, glasses and picnic accessories.
The www.picnicsouthafrica.co.za online shop has beautiful wares to choose from!
- The Saturday Night Show – Tales from my stethoscope | Bruna Dessena |#AdvancedLifeSupportParamedic |#Podcst |#PayItForward - January 21, 2021
- Oops….you exposed yourself! What’s up with What’s App? |#LTM | Craig Page-Lee |#Marketing | Podcast |#ebizradio - January 21, 2021
- Why you need to be agile in 2021 |#LTC |#Coaching |Meenakshi Iyer | Northstar at Work |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- The art of virtual B2B selling in 2021 | #TalkDigitalZA |#AudreyNaidoo |#ShelleyWalters | The Sales Counsel |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2021
- What is SELF EFFICACY? |#LTC |#kevinbritz |#Coaching | Liezl Mari Reid |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 19, 2021
- The thinking behind the launch of print weekly DM168 |Mike Stopforth |#OneEyedManPodcast |Styli Charalambous | Daily Maverick |#ebizradio - January 18, 2021
- Love your problems |#LTL |#Leadership | Dawn Rowlands |#Dentsu |#KevinBritz |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 18, 2021
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021