With over 127 000 members, The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC) is the largest organisation of its kind in the country and the best positioned to understand the challenges facing this vital sector. Findings from the organisation’s recent annual National Small Business Survey highlighted access to finance as the single biggest obstacle holding small business back.
In response to this critical need, the NSBC has partnered with Finfind – South Africa’s leading online access to finance solution and the only platform that houses all the government and private sector grant and loan offerings available to SMEs. Finfind was introduced to the market in October 2015 by Minister Lindiwe Zulu and has already produced over 25,000 loan matches.
Good news for small business is that the service is free of charge as it is sponsored by the Department of Small Business Development and USAID.
The high rate of rejected loans and the lack of knowledge of the various funding options available are just two of issues facing entrepreneurs. Finfind solves these problems by matching SMEs with lenders, helps SMEs with their finance readiness and provides a wealth of practical information about business finance. Finfind also helps business owners understand the different types of lenders and what lenders expect from them you as the borrower.
Finfind officially launched their new easy to use website to capacity crowds at the NSBC Expo at Gallagher Convention Centre.
For more information visit www.finfindeasy.co.za
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020