Posterscope SA will today (8 October) in association with local media owners Provantage and Primedia, host the live broadcasting of the world’s largest live photography exhibition across 406 screens in South Africa (airports and Sandton).
The project began earlier this year with www.ADay.org , when they asked people around the world to pick up their cameras and photograph daily life. The response was phenomenal with over 100,000 photos from 165 countries being submitted in this unique project which reflects how we lead our everyday lives in 2012.
Globally the exhibition will appear on iconic sites such as the ABC Screen in New York’s Times Square, the Media Wall in Liverpool- Europe’s largest commercial screen, as well as the Harmon Corner digital screen in Las Vegas – the world’s largest full motion LED screen. In all over 2,700 individual pieces of copy will be used.
“It is fantastic to be involved in this remarkable and totally unique initiative which documents how diverse people’s lives are across the world. The ADay exhibition itself is an amazing demonstration of the global scale that can be achieved with digital Out-of-Home. However it would not have been possible without the collaboration from our media partners”, said Adam Cherry, Digital Development Director, Posterscope
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020