The current age of technology has opened up vast new marketing landscapes for companies; e-marketing is now vital across as many platforms as possible…
Many business searches and connections are made via the internet these days as well as the traditional networking social events. What has become common is a hybrid approach incorporating various forms of marketing and networking activities designed to promote commerce.
Pindex is a South African based website designed to help facilitate these connections in the easiest way possible. Today Nick Snow has a conversation with founder of Pindex about the business as well as the market as a whole.
How often do you ask yourself if the service you received or the product you just bought is really good enough? Yes or no, we want to know! When you conclude your dealings with a business, do you feel completely satisfied? Yes or no, we want to know!
The Pindex Quality Revolution is here! More and more businesses will choose to list with us purely “because quality matters”. More and more customers will visit Pindex and rate businesses on the quality of their Service, Product and Price, why, “because quality matters”.
We offer a platform on which businesses get the most ridiculously affordable marketing around, where customers in any and every segment of the market can voice their concerns, compliments, jubilations, frustrations and any or all of the hundreds of emotions which could follow an interaction with a service provider.
Want to know more about us? Ask the person next to you if they’ve heard of “The Pindex Quality Revolution” and then come find a business to rate.
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022
- In the news this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- BE BOLD, BE BRAVE | #UnscriptedLife | Clive Vanderwagen | Craig Urbani |#Podcast | #ebizradio - January 14, 2022
- Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned 4×4? | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 13, 2022
- How Paying it Forward in business changes the environment | #LTC | Lunchtime Series | Kevin Britz | Helen Martin | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 12, 2022
- How professionals create good money habits | Change Conversations | Mpume Ncube Daka | Amanda Dambuza | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 11, 2022
- The 2022 School Year: What Teachers, Parents and Learners Can Expect | #Classroom | #ebizradio | The Love Trust - January 10, 2022
- An African Platform for African business by African Business | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Grace Mumo | Luxury Xclusives - January 10, 2022
- No matter what – SHOW UP! | #Entrepreneur | #BizInsight| Ingrid von Stein | Daniel Kahn | Firstwatch | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021
- Mission Possible! – A global health doctor takes on a new mission | #Insight | Ingrid von Stein | Dr. Allan Pambe | Roche Diagnostics | #Podcast | #ebizradio - December 22, 2021