Phoenix Distribution, Africa’s leading broad based distributor of software, has won distribution rights to GFI Software, a global software company that builds affordable and easy-to-use IT solutions that enable businesses to discover, manage and secure their networks.
Simon Campbell-Young, CEO of Phoenix Distribution says the partnership will boost GFI’s presence in South Africa, and Africa in general. “We have set ourselves up with offices and warehouses strategically placed across the continent, and are able to reach customers across the region. We are ideally situated to help grow the brand in Africa.”
He adds that GFI understands the challenges and opportunities faced by today’s businesses, and with this in mind, aims to help them succeed by securing their networks and saving them time and money. Solutions to be distributed by Phoenix include Web and mail security, archiving, fax, networking and security software. “GFI builds powerful technologies to provide businesses with all the solutions needed to discover, manage and secure their IT environments, and Phoenix will distribute the full range of solutions,” adds Campbell-Young.
He says the GFI range is a perfect addition to the Phoenix stable. “Currently, Phoenix covers software publishing, localisation and distribution across multiple territories in Africa, in multiple languages. GFI’s best-in-class solutions will bring innovation, reliability and affordability to our African customers.”
“We are pleased to welcome phoenix distribution as a GFI Value Added Distributor as we look forward to growing our business in this dynamic region. GFI provides world-class award winning solutions comprising communications and security platforms. With Phoenix’s experience in the African market and their know-how in software distribution, we are confident that they are an excellent source of expertise for our products,” says GFI’s SVP of Global Sales, Johannes Kamleitner.
According to Campbell-Young, GFI’s success speaks for itself. “The company has offices in the US (North Carolina and Florida), UK (London), Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong and Romania. It also has partners across the globe, and through these partners, such as Phoenix, it provides localised customer services, and can pinpoint the big issues, spot emerging trends and provide business solutions ahead of the market.”
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace promotes creativity and productivity | #LunchtimeSeries | #Marketing | #Insights | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 28, 2021
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021