Here’s a quick word or two on OOH trends for 2013 from MD of Posterscope, Craig Page-Lee.
- In the out of home sector we will see the formation of smaller networked-agencies with teams structured to client’s specific needs and the bringing together best-in-class per project. There will be an increased movement of key marketing heads into agency lead roles and vise versa.
- Every campaign will now have a digital component to it and in many cases it will lead the communications platform.
- We will see many specialist media agencies partnering with specialist creative agencies offering through the line integrated communications solutions to clients.
- The key challenge in 2013 for both agencies and media alike will be EFFECTIVE MEASUREMENT, which provides an accurate R.O.I measure across highly integrated campaigns.
- ‘Mass-customization’ will continue to grow and move brands from appealing to all, to making the consumer feel that the brand is speaking directly to them.
- Consumers will continue to have even more power to influence brand success, or failure, than ever before.
- We will also see a continued increase in ‘open-source’ consumer participation that ultimately shapes and defines the behavior of a brand, product or service.
Posterscope is the world’s leading Out-of-Home communications agency. We know more about how consumers behave when they are out-of-home than anyone else. As convergence transforms the medium, we make it our business to understand the connection between Out-of-Home, mobile and digital, pioneering trials to explore how consumers will use emerging technologies, identifying and shaping new, integrated opportunities in search, social, mobile, content and transaction. Fuelled by consumer insight, innovation and market intelligence, our understanding of the role of Out-of-Home in this connected economy enables us to help advertisers to navigate the increasingly complex media landscape.
Posterscope has 46 offices around the world and buys over $2.2bn worth of OOH advertising space per year.
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021