Calling entrepreneurs who are interested in receiving a free adverting opportunity. The South African Breweries (SAB) is passionate about entrepreneurs and developing entrepreneurship in South Africa. On Friday, 10 November 2017, SAB launched a billboard in South Africa that is focused purely on promoting entrepreneurs and their businesses.
To help promote entrepreneurs themselves, SAB is encouraging entrepreneurs to list their registered business on the digital billboard. Businesses names will appear at random on the billboard. There is no cost to you, the entrepreneur, for placement of the ad on the billboard, and this has never been done before. The billboard will showcase the business’s name and service, as well as a contact number.
The billboard is made up from thousands of light bulbs that will spell out the details. If you are interested, please send an sms to 33011 to stand a chance of getting your business up in lights:
- Your company name
- What service your business provides
- Business contact number
Other details you may want to know
The billboard will go live on Monday, 06 November 2017 and businesses’ details will rotate throughout the day and weeks until the end of the campaign – which is early December.
The billboard is on Jan Smuts Avenue near Old Parks Sports Club in Johannesburg.
For more information and terms and conditions, please visit https://web.facebook.com/notes/sab-entrepreneurship/sab-entrepreneurship-digital-billboard-submission-process/1570903419633318/?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020