Calling entrepreneurs who are interested in receiving a free adverting opportunity. The South African Breweries (SAB) is passionate about entrepreneurs and developing entrepreneurship in South Africa. On Friday, 10 November 2017, SAB launched a billboard in South Africa that is focused purely on promoting entrepreneurs and their businesses.
To help promote entrepreneurs themselves, SAB is encouraging entrepreneurs to list their registered business on the digital billboard. Businesses names will appear at random on the billboard. There is no cost to you, the entrepreneur, for placement of the ad on the billboard, and this has never been done before. The billboard will showcase the business’s name and service, as well as a contact number.
The billboard is made up from thousands of light bulbs that will spell out the details. If you are interested, please send an sms to 33011 to stand a chance of getting your business up in lights:
- Your company name
- What service your business provides
- Business contact number
Other details you may want to know
The billboard will go live on Monday, 06 November 2017 and businesses’ details will rotate throughout the day and weeks until the end of the campaign – which is early December.
The billboard is on Jan Smuts Avenue near Old Parks Sports Club in Johannesburg.
For more information and terms and conditions, please visit https://web.facebook.com/notes/sab-entrepreneurship/sab-entrepreneurship-digital-billboard-submission-process/1570903419633318/?
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021