“Because online is so measurable agencies are struggling to move away from what they know to what can be proved. My opinion may be seen as controversial and may even offend advertisers, yet media agencies you are stuck in a traditional way of thinking, stuck in a mindset of the 20th century, yet media has moved into the 21st century and media specialists have on passed their mindset onto the newbies into the industry.” Arthur Goldstuck
Online radio is gaining popularity across the planet; ease of access and a desire for entertainment/knowledge/engagement ensures that these platforms -ourselves included- continue to grow in popularity. Aggregation website/portals such as Tuluntulu also allow the reach of online radio to grow rapidly.
Yet despite this, the business side of online radio is still catching up: Many advertisers and Media agencies despite embracing new technology are themselves caught in a old mindset of advertising and not embracing the potential of new media, online radio included.
We discuss this paradox as well as the industry with Arthur today.
- Augmented Reality and financial services |#Marketing | #LTM | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Data and Creative Effectiveness in Digital Marketing |#LetsTalkDigitalZA | Audrey Naidoo | Antonio Petra |#Digital | #ebizradio - May 6, 2021
- Selling requires 3 D’s and a R – do you have them? |#Sales | Shelley Walters | Sales Enabler | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- How do we tackle INCLUSION in the workplace? |#HR | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Samkelo Blom | #Podcast | #ebizradio - May 5, 2021
- The events space has now become a hybrid industry | Business Brunch with Bjorn | Liesl Smith | The Events Place | #Entrepreneur | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- African Women Can Build a Better Future for All Africans with Oil and Natural Gas if Men Just Step Back | #Opinion | NJ Ayuk | African Energy Chamber #Insight | #ebizradio - May 4, 2021
- DiDi e-hailing takes on Uber and Bolt in SA |#Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | #podcast | #ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- Why women are successful leaders | #Leadership | #LunchtimeLeadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson |Sonja Coetzer |#podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- The Love Trust – An outstanding NPO | Stephen Brown|#PayItForward |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021
- My therapist is a ROBOT is yours? |#Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #podcast |#ebizradio - May 3, 2021