Africa Business Connect – www.abconn.biz – is Africa’s first truly connected community of commerce that allows businesses – from small enterprises to governments and corporates – to connect in real time via an online platform allowing for business growth and expansion and interaction in real-time.
“Africa Business Connect launched its beta testing phase a short while ago and today has in excess of 30 000 businesses registered and engaging directly with each other”, says Hardus Hurter, co-founder and CEO of Africa Business Connect .
“We soon realized that one of the key factors for businesses looking to expand or come into the African continent was the perceived lack of credible business resource facilities and from that point the idea of having a virtual community of commerce was born.
In previous decades doing business in Africa was often difficult or people had to travel extensively to the various countries within Africa to try source or secure business partners or new products, but in today’s world of technology this is now possible to do by just sitting in front of your computer and signing up and logging in via www.abconn.biz
The purpose of Africa Business Connect is to be a single repository of vetted businesses and suppliers wanting to do business in Africa with other African Businesses or global companies.
Africa Business connect offers business a platform to share their details, information, business opportunities, tenders or seek out other businesses to trade with in an environment that is safe and secure and where a fair amount of vetting has already taken place by the curators of Africa Business Connect, allowing businesses to connect and explore trade opportunities across Africa.
Signing up to the Africa Business Connect – Community of Commerce is really simple; you go to the site www.abconn.biz and select a sign-up option that suits your business and from their you will receive your secure login and proceed to upload your information and start connecting directly with other business entities on the continent. ”We noted that initially smaller companies signed up using the free option, but soon upgraded to the paying option as we have kept the pricing structure low, enabling every business, irrespective of size to be part of this fast growing community of commerce”, says Hurter
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Behind the scenes with a Theater Producer | #BusinessBrunch | #Insight | Björn Salsone | Bernard Jay | #Pantomime | #Podcast #ebizradio - October 12, 2021
- Now is the time to make money in this market | #Insight | #Money | Daniel Kibel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 11, 2021
- How Trade Specialisation might make you a rich Forex trader | #Insights | Finance | Tope Ijibadejo | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 8, 2021
- Who are and why are these South Africa’s brands ranked the most valuable? | #Marketing | #Insight | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee - October 7, 2021
- Ubuntu is the spirit of wealth | Investing in YOUR people | #Insight | Nelisiwe Massabgo | #ebizradio - October 7, 2021
- THE NEW REASON TO GET UP FOR WORK IN THE MORNING – Becoming a future-fit employer in a Pandemic | #Business | #Insight | Sibongile Bobo Mngxali | Roche Diagnostics | #ebizradio - October 6, 2021