Open Source software supplier Obsidian Systems has reached a milestone and this year celebrated twenty years of service to a market that continues to grow.
The company has entrenched its position as a leader in deployment, maintenance and expertise surrounding Enterprise Open Source, to support OS relevant infrastructure, platform and software services.
Over the years Obsidian Systems has refined its service portfolio ranging from basic monitoring support for Linux-based servers right through to a full systems service for mission critical systems, including monitoring, reporting, maintenance, support, updates and administration.
To mark two decades of unrivalled service the company, which is marketed as ‘the open source solution’, we invite our partners, customers and open source enthusiasts to celebrate with us visit us at www.obsidian.co.za or #ObsBirthday to celebrate our company’s journey, its brand and legacy within the OS services market.
Share your story on Open Source, Operating System, Obsidian Systems or just super cool open source tech with us on #ObsBirthday on Twitter or Instagram or mail us at [email protected] and we will send a commemorative goody to you!
As we reflect on future IT roadmaps we still believe what underlines Obsidian value proposition is having skilled consultants provide proactive support, along with the knowledge of key principles of open standards and transparency, to decrease security risk and benefit from peer reviews and an in-tune OS community.
“We are very proud of our leadership position in the market and the level of service we continue to provide. Open Source is growing in appeal and in influence within a market that is hungry for solutions that offer reliability, flexibility and a reduction in the total cost of ownership,” said Muggie van Staden, MD at Obsidian Systems.
- The secret to e-commerce success in South Africa |#Digital | Ryan Bacher | Mike Stopforth |#ebizradio | #OneEyedMan - April 19, 2021
- Which is better – Prevention or Solutions? |#LTL | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Leadership |#Podcast | #ebizradio - April 19, 2021
- Shades between Introvert and Extrovert | Candid Conversations |#LTS | Kevin Britz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast | #ebizradio - April 16, 2021
- Tales from my stethoscope | Alan Levine | Ingrid von Stein | #PayItForward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 15, 2021
- Unpacking Green Packaging |#Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 15, 2021
- I’m in a sales slump! |#Sales | Sales Enablement | Shelley Walters | #Podcast | #ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Agile transformation in your business |#Insights | Kevin Britz | Myles Hopkins | #Podcast |#ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Brand immersion into gaming |#LetsTalkDigital |#Audrey Naidoo | Garth Rhoda|#Digital |#ebizradio - April 14, 2021
- Have you heard of The People Shop? |#Careers |#LunchtimewithKevin | Chantal Kading |#Podcast |#ebizradio - April 13, 2021
- #UNSCRIPTED LIFE – Ross Chowles – Creative, teacher and YES man | Clive Vanderwagen | #Podcast | #ebizradio - April 13, 2021