Open Source software supplier Obsidian Systems has reached a milestone and this year celebrated twenty years of service to a market that continues to grow.
The company has entrenched its position as a leader in deployment, maintenance and expertise surrounding Enterprise Open Source, to support OS relevant infrastructure, platform and software services.
Over the years Obsidian Systems has refined its service portfolio ranging from basic monitoring support for Linux-based servers right through to a full systems service for mission critical systems, including monitoring, reporting, maintenance, support, updates and administration.
To mark two decades of unrivalled service the company, which is marketed as ‘the open source solution’, we invite our partners, customers and open source enthusiasts to celebrate with us visit us at www.obsidian.co.za or #ObsBirthday to celebrate our company’s journey, its brand and legacy within the OS services market.
Share your story on Open Source, Operating System, Obsidian Systems or just super cool open source tech with us on #ObsBirthday on Twitter or Instagram or mail us at [email protected] and we will send a commemorative goody to you!
As we reflect on future IT roadmaps we still believe what underlines Obsidian value proposition is having skilled consultants provide proactive support, along with the knowledge of key principles of open standards and transparency, to decrease security risk and benefit from peer reviews and an in-tune OS community.
“We are very proud of our leadership position in the market and the level of service we continue to provide. Open Source is growing in appeal and in influence within a market that is hungry for solutions that offer reliability, flexibility and a reduction in the total cost of ownership,” said Muggie van Staden, MD at Obsidian Systems.
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021