Northern Cross Wealth Management, a Cape Town-based financial services provider and offshore wealth management firm, was awarded the 2017 FAIS Compliant Seal from Masthead, in recognition of excellent compliance standards.
Masthead is a national supplier of risk management services to independent financial advisors and other licensed financial service providers (FSPs). They monitor, assess and verify that FSPs consistently maintain a high level of compliance with the procedures as prescribed in the FAIS Act (37) of 2002.
Northern Cross Wealth Management underwent three compliance audits and achieved more than the minimum score requirement of 85% for each audit. During these visits, the company’s policies and procedures were measured against the requirements set out in the FAIS Act (37) of 2002 and subordinate legislation as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. This verification is subject to annual review and Masthead has the right to withdraw the usage thereof at any time.
Commenting on the qualification, Managing Director of Northern Cross Wealth Management Michael Yuille said, “We are very happy to have achieved an excellent standard of compliance and this will provide our clients with added peace of mind, knowing we have been successfully evaluated on the regulatory requirements as set out by the Financial Services Board.”
Northern Cross Wealth Management is an authorized financial service provider.
Northern Cross Wealth Management, is a Cape Town-based financial services provider and offshore wealth management firm dedicated to providing bespoke financial solutions to clients looking for relationship-orientated and integrity-driven wealth management, built to suit their specific needs.
Their team of experienced financial advisors can assist you with anything from wealth protection, off-shore retirement savings, lump-sum investments and international life-cover.
Their services include:
- Foreign investment allowances
- International banking
- International investment plans
- Overseas trusts
- Management of existing QROPS
- Qualifying non-UK pension schemes (QNUPS)
Northern Cross Wealth Management is an authorized financial services provider.
Website : www.northerncrosswealth.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/11321301/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NorthernCrossWealth/
Twitter : @NCWM_
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021