The internationally renowned NFS Technology Group has announced the expansion of its software solutions set as well as support and training services in South Africa. This expansion will enhance the NFS set of capabilities in Southern Africa as the preferred supplier of top of the range software for hospitality, venue, events and conference planning professionals.
“We are well-established as the provider of choice of venue and events software to the hospitality, corporate and events management sectors in South Africa, Africa and internationally. To ensure our fast-expanding customer base in South Africa is not only supplied with the Rendezvous venue management software as well as the etouches events management and online registration solution, we have increased our technical and support team to meet existing and new client demands on a 24/7 basis.
This support is further complemented through up-to-date training for the South African hospitality, venue and events managements professionals utilizing our software.” Says Luis Da Souza, Chief Executive of NFS.
As part of its investment in support and sales in the country, NFS has appointed Jeana Turner as National Sales Manager. Well-established in the local hospitality market, Jeana is focused on assisting customers in bridging the gap between obsolete, time-consuming methods of venue and events management and the highly functional and easy to use technology solutions available from NFS.
Jeana states: “NFS brings to South Africa the best solutions for running successful corporate and commercial venues with Rendezvous, which deals with meeting operations, sales and billing. Our etouches event management solution is affordable and cloud-based and any event-manger’s best friend as a user-friendly platform to complement the execution of any event, conference or trade show, in any language.”
For further information on the NFS venue and event management solutions, training and 24/7 support for the hospitality, conference and events markets, contact:
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021