Integration is no longer an option but the way agencies have to operate. This is the theme for the next Thought Leadership Digibate to be held in Cape Town on 3 August 2012 brought to you by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity.
The Digibate, which aims at creating conversation, sharing insights and challenging the status quo, will address the following elements that are very pertinent to the media marketing sector.
- The agency of 2013 – what does that mean?
- Traditional terminologies versus the new wave of terminologies?
- What is an integrated agency?
- How do we shift from traditional to integrated?
- Do current agencies have to shift as clients are forcing them to shift, or is it the other way around?
- How does the current traditional advertising agency manage this?
- What is the state of competition between the agencies – do traditional BIG agencies have to compete with smaller more flexible agencies?
The panel will be made up of industry experts who know firsthand the ins and outs of the integrated marketing approach. The discussion will moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub Saharan Africa, Aegis Media
Hot Topic on our next Thought Leader Digibate… Convergence. Tune into BizRadio on the 3rd of August.
— Dawn Rowlands (@dawnrow) July 20, 2012
Nic van den Bergh – Trading Director, Aegis Media SSA
Jono Swanepoel – Executive Creative & Strategic Director, LeftField
Craig Page-Lee – Managing Director, Posterscope
Awie Erasmus – Account Director, Ogilvy
Dave Bester, CEO, Bester Burke
The Digibate will be streamed live on www.ebizradio.com from 09h30 to 11h00, with podcasts available soon there after.
About Aegis Media
Aegis Media is constantly pioneering the worlds of media communications and market research. It is the only global marketing services group focused on the two most strategically significant disciplines in marketing today and it consistently grows faster than its markets. Aegis Media brings together some of the world’s leading brands in marketing services with a shared vision to create the communications group of the future.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021