Integration is no longer an option but the way agencies have to operate. This is the theme for the next Thought Leadership Digibate to be held in Cape Town on 3 August 2012 brought to you by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity.
The Digibate, which aims at creating conversation, sharing insights and challenging the status quo, will address the following elements that are very pertinent to the media marketing sector.
- The agency of 2013 – what does that mean?
- Traditional terminologies versus the new wave of terminologies?
- What is an integrated agency?
- How do we shift from traditional to integrated?
- Do current agencies have to shift as clients are forcing them to shift, or is it the other way around?
- How does the current traditional advertising agency manage this?
- What is the state of competition between the agencies – do traditional BIG agencies have to compete with smaller more flexible agencies?
The panel will be made up of industry experts who know firsthand the ins and outs of the integrated marketing approach. The discussion will moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub Saharan Africa, Aegis Media
Hot Topic on our next Thought Leader Digibate… Convergence. Tune into BizRadio on the 3rd of August.
— Dawn Rowlands (@dawnrow) July 20, 2012
Nic van den Bergh – Trading Director, Aegis Media SSA
Jono Swanepoel – Executive Creative & Strategic Director, LeftField
Craig Page-Lee – Managing Director, Posterscope
Awie Erasmus – Account Director, Ogilvy
Dave Bester, CEO, Bester Burke
The Digibate will be streamed live on www.ebizradio.com from 09h30 to 11h00, with podcasts available soon there after.
About Aegis Media
Aegis Media is constantly pioneering the worlds of media communications and market research. It is the only global marketing services group focused on the two most strategically significant disciplines in marketing today and it consistently grows faster than its markets. Aegis Media brings together some of the world’s leading brands in marketing services with a shared vision to create the communications group of the future.
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020
- A cash register and office day-care in the 1800’s – What does this have to do with selling today? |#Sales |#ShelleyWalters |#Salesenablement |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Bottles – an on demand alcohol delivery service |#Letstalkdigital | Audrey Naidoo | Enrico Ferigoli | Vincent Viviers |#Digital | Pick n Pay |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 25, 2020
- Education institutions band together to slash prices for #BlackFriday |#PayItForward | The Knowledge Trust - November 24, 2020
- What is motivational leadership? |#LTL |#Leadership |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Dan Davis |#Penbev | #Cocacola - November 23, 2020
- Sexual harrasement is NOT ACCEPTABLE – Call it out! |#LTS |#kevinbritz |#laurenbritz | Lunch Time Stories | #Podcast |#ebizradio - November 20, 2020
- Doctors make the worst patients | Male breast cancer and business |#LTM |#kevinbrtiz |#bjornsalsone | Dr Carel Piet van Eeden|#Marketing |#Podcast - November 19, 2020
- Are you the next The MediaShop Johannesburg MD? |#eBizWires - November 18, 2020
- Work from home has fundamentally redefined the eight-hour workday | #eBizInsights | Richard Firth - November 18, 2020