The next Thought Leadership Digibate – hosted by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity – will delve into the elements that brands should consider when selecting a creative agency. The Digibate will be held on Friday 24 August 2012 in Johannesburg and will be streamed live between 09h30 and 11h00 on www.ebizradio.com
“With the integration of various marketing platforms, agencies need to be specialists in a whole lot more and take on a sustainable and holistic approach when handling the creative briefs for the current and prospective clients,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub Saharan Africa, who will be moderating the discussion.
Issues to be covered are;
- What should you look for in an agency?
- How often does cost play a role in the decision to go with an agency?
- What would make clients want to leave an existing agency and why is this often such a hard and emotional decision?
- What are the deadly sins a media agency – or client for that matter – could commit that would result in the end of a relationship?
- What are key rules to keep the relationship strong and steady between client/agency?
- Do agencies ever terminate the business relationship with clients and what would lead to this decision?
- It would appear that social media can get an agency fired… tweeting without thinking, Is this something to watch?
- Who owns the Intellectual property rights during a pitch process?
- Why are the procurement departments making the final decisions and not the marketing team at brand/ client level?
- Is the pitch process flawed? Currently agencies submit an RFP, then go through to the presentation to client phase, then the decision is made – surely a client would want to delve deeper/spend time with the agency, before they make their decision and spend millions with an agency
The Thought Leadership Digibates are held monthly and encourage debate and discussion around various topics in the media marketing sector. To listen to previous Digibate podcasts, click HERE
- Leadership is learned – from a Heroin addict to a Leader |#LTL |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Mikhail Rajap |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 8, 2021
- Female artists represent less than 10% in some key genres | #eBizWires | Deezer - March 8, 2021
- How a single event changes your life | Tales from my stethoscope |#Podcast | #PayItForward | Colette van Heerden - March 5, 2021
- ‘Draw the Line Against Malaria’ | #eBizWires| #eBizPayItForward - March 4, 2021
- What impact has Covid had on E-Commerce and global economies? |#Marketing | #Kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 4, 2021
- B2B Public Relations and getting it right |#LTC |#Coaching | #kevinbritz | Thandi Chaotsane-Moticoe | #Podcast | #ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- Customer Experience Is The Future Of Marketing |#Marketing | Audrey Naidoo | Jacqui Maroun |#Podcast |#ebizradio - March 3, 2021
- B2B sales has entered a new dimension | #Sales | Shelley Walters |#ebizradio | #Podcast - March 3, 2021
- Create is the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique | #eBizWires|Article - March 1, 2021
- From the Cape Flats to leading a R400 million start-up | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | Christelle Colman | Elite Risk - March 1, 2021