MSN South Africa, managed and represented by Mediamark, has launched the Admotion-powered MSN Shopping Module. The shopping module gives advertisers the ability to leverage a performance-driven ad solution on the largest home page in South Africa.
This module, on MSN South Africa, falls in line with Microsoft’s strategy of helping advertisers and audiences know more, do more, anywhere, any time, and in more personal ways. It provides the audience with a storefront window where they can find product information or make a purchase from advertisers, directly from the MSN page.
For advertisers, the shopping module drives leads and conversions by displaying product and price information in highly visible ads. MSN’s shopping module is an automated bidding ecosystem where ads are targeted and optimised to drive the best possible ROI for conversion-based campaigns.
Advertisers simply upload their ads, and have the ability to dynamically optimise ads that connect via Admotion’s DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation Engine). The module operates on a real-time bidding basis with ad inventory bought via an instantaneous programmatic auction, similar to financial markets.
Real-time bidding allows the advertising buyers to bid on an impression. The winning bidder’s ad is instantly displayed. Admotion’s real-time bidding platform lets advertisers create and launch advertising campaigns on a CPC (Cost Per Click) basis ensuring that advertisers only pay for users interested in their ads. The minimum bid is set at R15 CPC, offering advertisers an affordable and accountable advertising solution.
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021